Thirty Four

four days later-

four days later-

The funeral, seeing Georgina. The whole thing- I didn't want to be there if I'm being honest. Being back in Princeton feels a lot better than being in Toronto. Lifting my head off the pillows in my new bedroom I brush away my thoughts and look around the room. "Morning sunshine" Bailey purrs as she saunters into the bedroom.

I smile lightly, pulling myself off the bed. "What are we doing today? We still have to plan a baby shower" she announces. I instantly shake my head denying her idea. "Don't really want my grams coming to that, let alone her husband" I respond lightly. Bailey nods as she scurries through the room, grabbing dirty laundry.

"I can do that" I whisper as I pull one of Damon's hoodies over my head. Bailey shakes her head and shoots me a smile. "If I don't keep myself busy I'll be blabbing and I can't do that" she responds, grabbing my laundry basket and exiting the room. Frowning I pull a pair of sweatpants up my legs.

Why wouldn't she be able to talk to me? Shaking the thought from my head I dig through my dresser, pulling out a pair of blue skinny jeans. Perfect. Smiling, I go through my closet, pulling out a black laced bra along with my favourite button up white top. Setting my outfit on the bed. I disappear into my suite bathroom, locking the door behind me.

Once I have the faucet running hot water, I strip from my clothing and step into the water, letting it pelt down on my skin. Sighing softly I run the shampoo through my hair, scrubbing at my scalp. "Hey! We're gonna be late!" Bailey calls through the door. I let out a groan, quickly rinsing out the shampoo. Once I rinse out the conditioner and wash off the body wash. I quickly hop out of the shower, wrapping my giant white towel around my body.

The thing I like about Christmas break is I don't have to worry about classes. I can get whatever I need to get done without worrying about homework. Wrapping my hair in the towel I wander back into my bedroom and begin getting dressed. Throwing on the outfit I picked out. Once I'm fully dressed I saunter back into the bathroom and blow dry my hair. Hanging up the towel on the back of the door, I begin straightening my now dry hair.

"Let's go, Han Han" Bailey demands as she wanders into my bathroom. Her blonde hair is curled lightly. Hanging down her back. She's wearing a red halter top with black skinny jeans. Her lips are laced pink with gloss. I smirk and take in her appearance. "If I was into girls, you would be my first choice" I grin. "Hey!" Scarlet's voice rings through the room as she dashes into the bathroom. She's pretty hot too, but if I was into girls, I like the look of a blonde girl.

Bailey smirks and smacks a kiss on Scarlet's cheek as she pouts. "Okay, okay. Let's go" I giggle, ushering my friends out of the bathroom. I quickly turn off my straightener and follow them out to the boot room. Slipping on my black heeled boots I wander out the door to Bailey's red Mercedes. Sliding into the front seat I shoot Scarlet a sympathetic smile.

"Nothing against you, babe. I just feel I would be into blonde girls" I reply softly. Scarlet grins as Bailey pulls out of the driveway and heads down the road towards Damon's condo. Who throws a party on December twenty second when they could just throw a Christmas eve party. Shaking my thoughts away I stare out the window as we drive towards the condo.