Four

I get up from my seat and make my way towards the exit to the classroom

I get up from my seat and make my way towards the exit to the classroom. I dread this class every morning only because I can't keep my eyes off Hanna. I don't want to look her way because clearly she's hurting because of what Lexi told me she saw. I just can't help it she's stunning and when she came to school dressed the way she did this morning.

I can already feel myself growing against my zipper so I shove the thought away and make my way to the cafeteria in search of my friends. "Damon!" Sam calls are designated table. His blonde fuck buddy Summer perched on his lap like a lap dog. God I never liked that girl she's all about gossip. Ace falls in step with me and his eyes scan my face.

"What?" I bark. My brown haired friend averts his eyes and continues towards my brother and our other friends. "Who's the new girl?" Paris asks with a chip in her tone" my eyes go dark as the blonde spunky bitch speaks about Hanna. "None of your goddamn business" I growl lowly plopping down next to Ace.

Damien eyes me before watching a dark haired girl in tight ass leggings saunter across the room towards Bailey and Hanna. My eyes follow Damiens and I smirk at him. "Who's the lady?" I grin at him. Damien glares at me and turns his head eying the bottle of Coca Cola in front of him.

"Her name's Scarlet" he replies dryly. Ace grins and nudges me. "She's hot" Sam pipes up causing the blonde bitchy girl to scoff and climb off his lap, walking towards Molly. I smile proudly at Sam. "She's fucking annoying get rid of her" I roll my eyes. Sam smiles at me before taking a bite from his poutine.

Damien watches me with a pointed stare before watching Hanna. "What's up with you and the new chick?" Damien grins at me. "I thought nobody's good enough for Damon Saint unless her name is Emily" Sam replies, eying me. I grip the edge of the table and grind my teeth together. "I thought I told you not to mention her fucking name" I growl grabbing Sam by his shirt collar.

Ace and Damien jump to their feet, eyes wide both knowing what my ex-girlfriend's name does to me. Sam stares at me with widened eyes. "Damon.." Ace whispers. I ignore him slamming my fist into Sam's jaw. I sit back in my seat. A sea of stares are directed my way as I continue to eat my lunch.

"Stop fucking staring or the lot of you will be next" I bark at the cafeteria. Sam pulls himself up off the floor and plops down at the table rubbing his jaw gently and keeps his mouth closed. "What time is practice tonight?" I ask Ace, eyeing him.

"About 8" he replies, taking a bite of salad. I nod grabbing Damien's bottle of coke and taking a swig from it. "I have fucking history next" Ace grumbles finishing up his salad. Ignoring him I watch Hanna smiling from ear to ear across the room as she chats with Bailey and Scarlet. "Damon" a voice pipes up.

I drag my eyes from Hanna and they land on Lexi, my eyes going dark. "Find a new boy toy, I'm not interested. I never fucking have been" I growl at her. Lexi snarls and glares right through me. "That's because nobody in this fucking collage is Emily fucking Freeman" she spits her eyes slits.

My hands slam into the table as I stand to my feet and tower over her. "That's the second person that has said her fucking name" I growl my face inches from Lexi's. Lexi stares at me with wide eyes. Sam flinches from the corner of my eye. My eyes stay directly on Lexi as a snarl pulls at the corner of my lips.

"Your a girl so I can't do anything, but you say one more word I'll have my sister kick your fucking ass" I snarl in her face. Lexi flinches away from me, her lip trembling. "Anastasia..?" She whimpers. I smile at her before stepping closer till we're almost touching. "Don't forget she goes to this school" Damiens smirks at Lexi.

Lexi spins around only to come face to face with my bossy annoying older sister, Anastasia Saint. "Ana.." Lexi whispers under her breath. "Are you bugging my baby brothers?" She growls at Lexi. I take a seat next to Ace and watch the show. Just as Lexi tries to take a step around Ana my sister grips her arm.

"You stay away from Damon or I'll chew off your pretty little fingers" Ana whispers loud enough for only my group of friends to hear. Lexi nods slowly. "That goes for Damien too and don't get me started on my little brother in freshman year, Soren" she smiles sweetly at Lexi.

Damien smiles and leans closer to the girls. "If she goes near Soren she'll be dealing with all three of us not just you Ana" he smirks watching Lexi. Lexi nods and speed walks back to Emma and slams her books down on the table.

Ana looks at the four of us before eying Sam. "You got a little bruise sweetie" she smiles pressing her blood red lips on his eye. I roll my eyes while Damien huffs. Sam ignores her and finishes his dr. pepper. "Bye Ana" I reply dryly. My sister turns to me with a glare. "I just got rid of your pesky flea, do not speak to me like a dog" she growls.

Damien smiles at me before looking at Ana. "That's what you are though so can you exit the scene and go sit with you group of peppy freaks" he smiles at her. Ana glares at all four of us before she walks away leaving sitting by ourselves. I sigh annoyed and take a sip from the bottle of cola. "When's tryouts" I hear a deep voice that doesn't come from any of my friends.

I look up and catch a glimpse of blonde hair before my eyes meee Soren. I laugh covering my mouth. "8" Ace replies, picking up his tray of food and throwing out the scraps before settling back beside me. Damien looks up at our brother and grins. "Can't sit with hockey players till you're a part of the group little brother" he smirks. Soren glares at Damien before he smiles at Ace and disappears back to his friends.

I zone out the rest of lunch remembering my last week with Emily. The only girl in this world that could make my heart beat. Until Hanna- but she doesn't know that. "Damon let's go" Damien pokes my shoulder. I look up and watch the cafeteria become a zoo as the crowds of students exit for their next classes.

My eyes search for Hanna before I find her walking slowly next to Scarlet, Bailey nowhere in sight. I take my window of opportunity with a grin, getting up from the table I head towards the short brunette and stop inches from her before I speak.

"Hanna" I grin. Scarlet turns and looks at me with narrowed eyes before Hanna also follows her lead and turns to face me. "Got any idea how creative writing works?" I ask her. Hanna picks at her nails before she cranes her neck to look up at me.

"I have A's in that class so" she answers softly. I smile at my brilliant mind. "I'm failing any chance you'll help me pass? Tutoring me?" I ask her softly. Hanna watches me confused before she responds. "I- I don't think that's a good idea" she responds. I sigh softly before heading towards the double doors that lead outside.

"Damon, wait" she rushes as I hear loud thudding footsteps following me. "I'll tutor you, but that's only if it's for one semester and if you promise not to mention what Lexi saw in the bathroom" Hanna mumbles. I smile at her and nod. "Don't worry about it, we all have shitty days" I reply.

"How about.. tomorrow at 2" she asks, shuffling her feet anxiously. "Works for me, my hockey game isn't till 5" I respond, watching her closely. Hanna smiles a real smile before she heads back towards Scarlet who is still standing there shocked.

I exit the school with a smile on my face. Not only am I going to pass that ridiculous class but I get to spend an entire two hours torturing her at the same time. Unlocking my blue camaro I climb into the driver's seat and head towards home. Fuck. She needs to stop dressing like that though.

She's catching the eyes of my teammates and I can't have that. She's fucking stunning but having the eyes of all the guys in the school isn't fucking something I want. I put my car in park and climbed out of the car, quickly locking it before heading inside.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be interesting but being able to see her all to myself is only the biggest plus. Hanna Marin is going to be the death of me.