Thirty One

Hanna's pregnant

Hanna's pregnant. I'm going to be a dad. I still haven't wrapped my head around the situation when we enter my condo. "Your home! We should-." Sam stops his sentence when he notices Hanna's bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks. "What did you do now!" He growls. Seriously? As if I did something everytime she cries. Fuck sake. "I didn't do anything" I grumble as Hanna shoves past him. "Han" I call after her. She nods towards the boys as she makes her way upstairs to my bedroom.

Damien turns to me, tilting his head, confused. "What's going on?" Ace asks, settling on one of the island stools. Sam crosses his arms over his chest and watches me with a questioning look. Gulping I lean against the wall. Here goes nothing. "Hanna's pregnant. I'm going to be a dad" I reply softly. Ace shoots me a wide eyed look while Damien's jaw drops. "Fucking awesome! I call being the god daddy!" Sam announces with a grin. Damien shoots Sam a glare while Ace busts out laughing.

"What? I'm Aussie's best friend so I call dibs" he exclaimed. Damien laughs before giving me a response. "I'm Damon's brother" he replies. "I'm Damon's best friend" Ace chimes in. Jesus Christ what is this. "Shut the hell up! None of you are going to be anything" I shout. Sam shoots me a frown and sticks out his bottom lip. I shake my head at Sam. "We decided her brother will be the godfather and Bailey will be the godmother" I reply. Ace's eyes widen for a moment before the look is gone.

What the hell is going on with him lately. "Well I'm going to be the better uncle" Sam crosses his arms over his chest. I chuckle softly before heading towards the stairs. "No you can't see her tonight, we have a plane to catch for her dad's funeral in the morning and she's exhausted, so you'll be able to talk to her about it in four days" I replied. They all nod as I disappear upstairs into my bedroom with Hanna. I'm going to be a dad. I smile as I crawl on the bed next to my girl.

"We can do this baby, you'll be the best mother, better than your mother ever was and I'm going to prove to my dad that a Saint knows what he's doing" I whisper in her hair. Hanna nods with a smile and crawls over to me, burying her face in my chest. "I love you, so much," she whispers. I pepper kisses across her face and smile. "I love you, too baby" I smile at her.

Hanna lifts her head and watches me with those beautiful green eyes I came to love. "Thank you. Thank you for not running away after you found out" she whispers. "I promised myself I wouldn't, I would never do that to any girl I love" I reply as I press a kiss to her temple. She gives me her warmed smile as she pulls me close to her.

I love her. I love this baby even though we know it's only a grain of rice. Before I can even move Hanna's straddling my lap. "Make love to me" she whispers against my lips. My heart pounds in my chest and I can't breathe. Make love. I've never done it but with Hanna it always felt like making love. Gently sliding her off me. I pull my t-shirt over my head, pressing my lips to hers in a passionate motion.

Hanna reaches to unbutton my jeans, eager to release me. I tear open her shirt exposing her perfect tits to me. Reaching behind her back I unclasp her bra tossing it to the floor with her shirt. Attaching my lips back to hers I hover over her gently pressing kisses along her jaw and neck. I make my way down her body lingering kisses on her stomach a lot longer than anywhere else. Our baby is in there. Slipping off my jeans I toss them to the floor with Hanna's shirt.

She wiggles around unbuttoning her jeans and wrenching them off herself. She's damn beautiful. I bring my lips back to hers and kiss her. Hard. Tearing her panties from her body, I remove my own boxers and settle myself between her thighs. "We don't need a condom for 9 months" she whispers with a soft smile.

I return the smile wrapping her legs around my waist. I gently enter her. Thrusting slowly with the same  rhythm as when we first did this. Hanna tosses her head back against the pillows and moans softly. God she sounds beautiful too. I thrust my hips to meet hers, slowing my motion. I want to pound into her, make her scream my name. Smash the headboard into the wall.

She wants me to make love to her. Going slow seems about right. I slow my pace again, pressing my lips to hers as I bring my hips to meet hers. "I love you" she moans. I smile softly and whisper against her lips. "I love you too, Han" I smile as I kiss her again. I could get so used to her, and everything she is. I love her more then I can put into words and I will never fuck that up again.

"Mm, so good" she moans. I grab the headboard forcing myself to move slowly like she needs. "Make me.. scream" she whispers into my ear. That's all I need, as I move my hips fast. Slamming the headboard into the wall. "Fuck! Oh baby!" she moans louder. Groaning I grip onto one of her hips and slam myself in and out of her. "So tight" I mutter, breathless.

Hanna's head falls back into the pillows again as she moans loudly. Her tits are moving as fast as I am. "Oh- I'm gonna.." she moans. "Come for me baby" I whisper into her ear as the headboard slams into the wall again. She tightens around me as a rippled moan escapes her lips. She comes undone beneath me, her eyes closed tightly as she screams my name. "Fuck.. Hanna!" I groan out as I finish inside her.

I collapse beside her breathing hard as I yank her gently into my arms. "I love you" she purrs in my ear with a smirk. I grin, pressing wet kisses to her neck. "I love you too, Han" I reply softly. I latch my lips onto the sensitive skin on her neck, sucking roughly until I leave a big red mark plastered on her neck. Mine. She's all mine. Pulling her into my arms I wrap them around her and rest my head against her.

"You're my everything" I whisper. Hanna looks up at me with a soft smile hiding her exposed body under mine. The door comes flying open the moment after and Sabrina stands with a grin on her lips. "Nice ass, Damon" she coos. Yanking the blanket over us I scowl in her direction keeping Hanna covered. "Get the fuck out!" I snarl. "How rude to treat a guest" she pouts. I choke out a laugh as I watch her.

Hanna giggles slightly covering her mouth. "Guest? All you are to Sam is pussy, now get the hell out of my room" I growl. Sabrina glares at me slamming the door closes behind her as she stomps her way down the stairs. I hear her high pitch voice as she screams as Sam and I kinda feel bad for the guy. He chooses to fuck her it's his problem.

Smiling, I pull Hanna to me as she rests her head against my chest. "You and this baby. Are the best thing that's ever happened to me" I whisper softly. Hanna's face pales and I frown. What's going on in that pretty head of hers. "You loved Emily, too," she mumbles. Yeah I guess I did. Just not the way I love Hanna.

"Yes, I loved her. I just never loved her the same way. I didn't love her enough to ever accept a baby into our lives" I whisper into Hanna's hair. She smiles up at me, wrapping her tiny arms around my neck. "Will you still come with me tomorrow? I don't know if I can face Harley and Georgina alone" she whispers. I smile, pressing a kiss to her nose. "There's nowhere I'd rather be" I smile softly.

Hanna's face turns pink as she rests her head back on my chest. I'm totally scared out of my bloody mind, but I would never allow her to do this alone. This is a part of me now. She's a part of me now. Our baby is here with us. I'd rather get hit by a train then let her fly to Toronto alone being pregnant. I turn my head towards Hanna as soft breathes leave her lips.

She has her eyes closed, her lips as slightly parted. She sleeps peacefully with her head on my chest. I couldn't think of a better girl to fall for than her. Hanna Marin has crashed through my life and left me in ultimate Shattered Pain. Yet I wouldn't want it any other way. I love her so fucking much. This is how my life was meant to be.