Six

I close the door behind Hanna before turning and heading into the living room, my lip curled back in a snarl

I close the door behind Hanna before turning and heading into the living room, my lip curled back in a snarl. "You have something to fucking say to me?!" I snap at Damien who's lounged on our sofa. My brother's eyes meet mine as he glares at me.

"I wouldn't fucking put it past you, since Emily died you're worse then all fucking three of us when it comes to women" Damien barks back. Sam shoves some popcorn into his mouth continuing to play COD with Ace. I feel everything inside me snap as I take steps towards my brother, rage filling me.

"I wouldn't do ANYTHING a girl didn't ask for!" I snarl shoving him off the sofa. Damien glares at me pulling himself up off the floor. My phone goes off and silence fills the entire house. Damien stares at my phone, his face pale when he sees the name flashing across my screen. "Damien, we have to go" I reply practically sprinting towards the front door.

The tv goes quiet and I turn back towards my friends. "We won't be long, just continue playing your game" I mutter as me and Damien make our way out the door. "What could he possibly want from us now?" Damien asks as he slides into the passenger seat of my camaro. Shrugging I put the car in reverse and speed out of the driveway.

"Send Soren a text to be ready to get in the car" I snap slamming into first gear and speeding down the icy winter roads. Damien scrambles his phone from his pocket and starts typing just as I slam into second and speed down the road towards our brother's apartment. I slow down gently stopping next to the building where our blonde little brother lives.

I watch Soren race down the steps of his apartment building before he slides into the back seat of my car. "Who's the call from Damon?" He asks me with a shaky voice. Damien keeps his mouth shut and watches the road in front of us. I slam gears so fast I'm surprised my vehicle hasn't spun out yet.

I slow down the car as I reach the meeting spot I've constantly visited since I turned 14. "Soren, stay in that car" Damien demands as he climbs out of the car. I follow Damien's lead and exit the car walking towards the ragged old vehicles in front of us stopping half way to them.

"Boys daddy still owes me that money" I hear his voice before his face comes into view, his goons close behind him. "Daddy isn't here to pay that debt" Damien barks back. Spooner and his goons stop inches from us snarls on their face. Not the one you'd see on my lips.

These boys are evil and shady as fuck and I wouldn't pay anyone to get in contact with them. Spooner chuckles watching Damien with a smirk on his face before he lights a joint. "I want the damn money Saint or maybe I'll pay a visit to the cute little brunette Damon seems to be so interested in" he grins at me.

I feel my muscles tense beneath my body as I watch him. "Leave her out of this" I snap. I watch his goons take a step towards us there snarls unleashed like wild dogs. Spooner shoves his hand in the air stopping his rabid animals from attacking. "You heard me Saint, I want that money. If I don't collect, I collect something else instead" he growls at us.