2. Tapunzel, Tapunzel (kam)

Tam was being driven insane. 

First of all there was some pesky little disease going around both the Lost and Forbidden Cities alike. Then there was the fact that said disease made them have to stay inside on lockdown. Then there was also Keefe, being Keefe. His boyfriend as of 3 years ago. It had been two days and Tam had been pranked 8 times.

Why did I decide to move in with him?

Tam knew how to stop the pranks. At least for the time being.

"KEEEEEEEEEFFFFFEEEEE!" 

"Yes, sweetie?" Keefe appeared, wearing a bright pink apron and batting his eyelashes. (I have problems)

"Where did you-Nevermind. Tell me a story."

And that was how five minutes later, Tam was frowning like a grumpy cat on his (Normaly-dressed) boyfriend's lap, being held so tight he couldn't escape.

"Once upon a time, there was a young princess named Tapunzel-"

"Oh my gods please say you didn't just put me in that movie Sophie showed us."

"..."

"Keefe?" Tam tried to look over his shoulder, but Keefe just pushed his head back.

"Anyways, Tapunzel had the most wretched bangs-"

"I THOUGHT WE WERE OVER THAT-"

"-that all the princes in the land wanted to save. Why would they need to save him-I mean-her? Because the evil witch Biana-"

"-I dated her for 3 days. You can stop being protective over me about her. I'm not leaving you any time soon," Tam said with seriousness leaking into his voice.

"You better not," Keefe replied, then continued on with his ridiculous story.

But it did help the stir-craziness.

And it did make him feel more at ease with his boyfriend.

And he wasn't pranking him anymore.

.....❤️💛💚💙💜.....

Keefe looked down at his sleeping boyfriend. His calm face, the small smile that Keefe managed to get out of him, bangs fluttering due to the fan blowing at them...

Keefe picked up his boyfriend from his lap and laid him down in their bed. He tucked Tam into the blankets, all nice and cozy.

Keefe pressed a kiss against Tam's forehead whispering, "I love you, Tapunzel."

And as Keefe walked on downstairs to continue his disaster of a cookie batch, he could almost hear his boyfriend whisper back, 

"Love you too, Funkyhair."

Okay that was way better than I thought it would be and-*Fangirl cries and rocks back and forth*-I know I ship SoKeefe, but rn I ship Kam SO HARD.

SO.

DANG.

HARD.

*silently cries*

oh gosh...

Well, that was prompt number one! Or, really number two, but, eh! Who cares? I honestly enjoyed writing this. 

Ciao bellas and bellinos!