26. We'll just order in...

Who else is practically having a panic attack over the election? I sure am. And on top of that? I have to stay in my room for 1-4 days because my sib might have corona...what fun times we live in! Anyways, please always remember to comment which ship u want next! I love all of you and thanks for the constant support! *virtual hugs for all*

As requested by KEEPPERFANSOKEEFE, a Darella oneshot! 

Fire. Fricking fire was everywhere. Of course Dex could bake an entire wedding cake AND decorate it without breaking a sweat. 

But me?

Of course I manage to burn down our entire house when cutting an apple.

👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛🔥👩🏼‍🍳

(Cinnamon Role's-DEX I MEAN DEX POV)

The first sign I should have picked up on was me waking up before Marella. Every morning I would wake up to her either singing pop-punk songs in the shower, or her legit jumping on me to wake me up, causing me to scream like a three-year-old girl.

Actually, scratch that, even three-year-old girls can't scream that high. 

But this morning, I woke up and still felt Marella's soft breathing beside me. She looked so peaceful when she slept, and so young. Sometimes I dream of a life where we never faced the Neverseen. Where we hadn't recieved so many mental and physical scars. Where we all grew up with childish glee, one where we were regular teenagers who fell in love and got married when they were older. Where we didn't have to see some of our parents, friends, and leaders die right in front of our eyes. 

But our life had no such thing. At least the Neverseen were gone for good now. All this time gazing at Marella, I didn't really notice her eyes pop open.

"Dizznee," she said, her voice and face smushed by the pillow, "stop watching me sleep like a pervert."

I scrambled up and rolled out of bed. "I wasn't watching you sleep," I grumbled, "And actually, you're now a Dizznee too. By sealing our marriage bon-"

I was cut off by a pillow to the face. Bewildered, I blinked a couple times to adjust my eyes to what had just happened. "All right, I'll be quite," I said, putting my hands up in surrender. Marella laughed at that. 

"Mkay, I'm gonna go make breakfast," she said crawling out of bed. I blinked at her in surprise. 

"You're gonna do what now? I mean, are you sure!?!!?"

Marella looked at me with an eyebrow raised. I started stuttering. "Notthatyoucan'tcook-or-ordostuffwithoutmypermissionorstuffyeahIbeliveinyou,ImeanurawesomeandIloveyoubuthaveyoueveractuallycooked,andlasttimeyousetthebutteronfireand-" I took a deep breath and took a step back from her death glare. "You know what? You do you, gurlfrennn," I said with cringy finger-guns, then putting them down awkwardly.

Marella chuckled and got up. She went on her tippy-toes (and possibly had to jump) to kiss me on the cheek, then said, "I will."

Even then, I had the feeling I was going to regret this.

👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛🔥👩🏼‍🍳

Walking downstairs, I could already sense something was wrong. Don't get me wrong, I had full faith in Marella, just...I could FEEL it in the air...

But then I saw her.

And OMG something bad was about to happen.

"MARELLA PUT THE FIRE MACHETTI DOWN I REPEAT, PUT IT DOWN," I screeched along with my brain panicking. 

She smirked at me. "Re-Lax! I got this!"

👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛👩🏼‍🍳🔥💛🔥👩🏼‍🍳

(Marella POV)

I didn't "got this"

APPARENTLY, an entire knife made of fire just made an apple turn to mush, then kinda-maybe-sorta sets the cutting board of fire, causing you to panic for your husband-who can't control fire-'s safety. Then that panicing makes you set your entire house on fire. Then it becomes a problem when you can't control the fire.  

Dex and I both started screaming. 

"WHY DO WE NOT HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER I'M A FRICKING TECNOPATH AND YOU'RE A PYROKINETIC WE SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR FIRES," and "WHY DID I THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA," as well as the occasional, "I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE AHHHHHHH!!!!"

Then the water pipe burst. And that's when all hello let loose. 

Luckily, the water put out the fire. The bad news?

Our entire kitchen, dining room, living room, and outdoor patio were all charred and ashed-up. 

The two of us looked in complete shock around us...

"...We'll just order in..."

annnnnnnddddd DONE! See y'all tomorrow, or write to y'all...

ah that's iffy. Have a nice rest of ur day/night!

Ciao bellas, bellinos, and all you in-between-os!