34. Not a prompt

*in really bad singing voice* WheN YoU Just move-a-chap-ter-bec-ause-you-'re-la-zy

Now, see, this was originally a part of a fanfic I was writing, but the fanfic kinda crashed and burned, so it now has a different ending. And starting. Originally it was sofitz at the start, because the fanfic had Fitz cheat on Sophie so it was necessary, and at the end our two peeps found Fitz with the other girl *and I named her Chandi...she wasn't a chandelier, but it was my little joke*

anyways, this is modified from the original, so it may be a little different. Maybe not.

Human AU

Sophie POV

Biana had insisted on doing my makeup. She did this nice brown and gold eyeshadow, mascara, and some other goop on my eyes, but other then that went quite simple. I was wearing this strapless deep-scarlet dress with a black feather sticking up in my hair. It was an A-line dress at the bottom, and rached to below my knees. There was black detailing at the hems of the dress. The rest of my blond hair was twisted in some intricate bun.

When I got to the gym, one by one my friends asked each other to dance. No one ended up asking me, and nobody asked Keefe or Fitz, as the two of them were nowhere to be found. I walked over to the snack table, most likely sealing my fate as a single pringle for the rest of the night.

"Wow," was the only thing I said. There, right there, sat the most gorgeously baked chocolate-chip cookie. Nevermind human companionship-this cookie is my true dance date.

I'm no longer like that one single pringle. No, literally, there was only one pringle left in the bowl at the dance. HaHA! Soon, I was having the time of my life without any dating. I was honestly quite fine on my own. 

And just my luck, they started up with a slow song.

But we just stood there swaying.

Me smiling at it with my gold flecked eyes.

It's lumpy form.

Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call yo-

I ungracefully devoured the cookie.

And every bite of it was bliss.

.............................

Tam POV

I had had enough of the slow songs. They were starting to make me sick. Also making me uncomfortably aware of my single-ness.

Whatever. I didn't need a girl. (you're right! You need Keefe! *whatever happened to Sokeefe=OTP?*)

Then it started.

Oh don't you dare look back

just keep your eyes on me

I said you're holding back

she said,

"Shut up and dance with me!" Biana said with a giggled, cutting off my rambling.

She dragged me by the arm onto the dance floor, making me desert my one true love.

My cookie.

We danced for a while. At the start, I was vaguely aware of Sophie practically licking and mauling a cookie, then her realizing people could see her. I was also vaguely aware that if Fitz showed up and saw me dancing with his sister, I would be dead meat. Then another slow song came on.

Seriously?

Looking down, I slid my arm around Biana's waist. Then I caught her eyes.

Those beautiful blue-green eyes.

And I got lost.

Time seemed to slow.

My breath caught.

I don't remember who leaned in first, but there we were.

Faces 4 inches apart

3 inches

2 inches

1 inch

Almost touching.

Touching

Kissing.

Biana POV

OMIGOSH HE'S GONNA KISS MY OMIGOSH OMIGOSH HRUDIFHBEDCKBKW-

kissing.

Fireworks.

jhfbw,ajdvahjcveacj,ebas.

Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted

Resting my head on his shoulder.

Tam holding me so close.

I know Fitz is probably gonna spot us any second now if he walks in.

But I don't really care.

Because right here, right now, I feel wanted.