11. It was cute anyways.

*in a VERY terrible singing voice* WhoOO wAnTs To ReAD FiRe AnD wAtER fALL In lOvE!?

Well, I want to write it! 

So yay! 

Marellinh time!

(Human classroom AU)

"And that's how WWI started. Now turn the page to page number blah, blah, blah," my history teacher droned on. Some people found history fun. Interesting. Some even amusing. News flash!

I was not amussed. So I looked around the classroom. (this is actually what my class does in History. )

This guy Valin is texting someone with a split screen open. He keeps on sending heart emojis and the other person is sending angry faces.

Frickin' Callum is fiddling with his fingernails, and whispering nonesense words.

Oh and look! He's asking yet another question! 

Oh, and someone needs to turn off their ringer!

Linh, the gourg-I mean, the regular-looking girl who sits in front of me raises her hand. Her yellow cropped hoodie perks up with her hand, letting a light blue top peak through. Linh's silver-dipped hair swished around behind her. 

"Mr. Kerlof, I belive it was more of the Flander's Fields influence." Our history teacher, Mr. Kerlof, frowned at his page.

"Hmph. Thank you, Pin."

Linh smiled sweetly, "It's Linh, sir." Mr. Kerlof muttered something under his breath before moving on with the lesson.

Linh stretched her arms back, and I got distracted. Her beau-she was just so distracting sometimes. Then she accidentaly knocked over my water bottle. I caught it before it dropped on the floor, but she tried to too.

and there were our hands.

Touching.

Linh pulled back first, blushing. I probably looked like a firetruck. I could feel it in my bones. Marella-stop. Blushing is Sophie's thing, I told myself.

"Sorry," Linh whispered.

"It's-It's okay," I stuttered. Stuttered!

I never stutter!

Dang it!

 💖💧🔥💖💧🔥💖💧🔥💖💧🔥💖💧🔥💖

"What did you get for number 3?" I whispered in front of me. Linh turned her head and smiled sweetly. 

"Think of the song in Flander's Field. You know it, right?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. 

"umm...no?" 

Okay. 

I knew it.

But Linh didn't have to know that.

She started softly singing, 

"In Flanders fields, the poppies blow

Between the crosses, row on row
That mark our place, and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns belowWe are the dead, short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow
Loved, and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields In Flanders fields
And now we lie In Flanders fields..."

Her melodic voice decresiondoed to a close, rocking my heart to the beat of Linh's voice. 

"...wow," I breathed. Linh giggled. Frick she heard me!?!

"Okay you kids, now let's get to work on..." Linh turned away.

 💖💧🔥💖💧🔥💖💧🔥💖💧🔥💖💧🔥💖

10:10, October 27, Linh stretched back again. I grabbed my water bottle quickly, and she didn't notice.

10:26, October 29, I grabbed my water bottle in the nick of time. That time Linh's hand actually knocked it over. She kept on apologizing.

11:05, October 30, I moved my water bottle to the other side of my desk. She managed to almost hit it again, right before I pulled it back. Whatever. I found it cute anyways. 

By November 17, my water bottle was so dented I stopped bringing it in. I started using a plastic one. The turtles can suffer on their own, because I had a plan. 

 💖💧🔥💖💧🔥💖💧🔥💖💧🔥💖💧🔥💖

I stretched back my arms. We had been sitting and listening for about 45 minutes, and my hands were cramping from all the notes. 

Then I accidentally knocked into Marella's water bottle. 

I swear I feel so bad about her last water bottle. At the start of the year, she used this beautiful red to orange to ice blue water bottle. It reminded me of a tropical bird and her sassy personality. 

I totally didn't decorate some of my binders with those colours...whaaaat? Meeee? Neeeeevvvveeeerrrrrrrr...

Okay I did. But it didn't matter anyways. She didn't care about me like I cared about her. 

But anyways, I heard the water bottle crinkle on the ground (flimsy little plastic thing), and it rolling towards me. I bent down to pick it up, but on it was some black writing.

(###) 755-2099 (Don't actually call this number, I stole the didgits from an I Love Lucy episode. That I may or may not have never watched and only googled fake phone numbers. Oh well. Idk if anyone owns it, and I'm so sorry if you actually do.)

I smirked. Sure, it was almost the worst handwriting I'd ever seen, but whatever.

It was cute anyways.

SHIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP!

Okay, I like this one! I'm proud of it! Sorry these are all so short, I just like my fluff short and sweet, so that's how I write it. 

K now let me fangirl over my own work!

EEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ciao bellas and bellinos!