19. Bia!?!?!

Okay, first of all, 310+ reads!?!?! OMG TYSM guys! 

Rainbows, pineapples, and flowers for everyone!!!

🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸🌈🌈🍍🌹🌹🌸🌸

I have never been prouder of my copy and paste buttons. 

Secondly, I decided to put in the prompt here. So yay!

Prompt: 19. Biana takes a shower and then has a mental breakdown and *a*calms her down by getting her to talk about it while *a* braids her hair.

*a* will now be Tam. Do not ask me about the shower thing, but I'm pretty sure it's just that when hair is wet it's easier to braid it, at least in my case. 

I stared at the steam on the mirror. I had always been a fan of hot showers. Apparently, it wrinkled humans' skin but...go elves!

Sighing, I cleared off some fog.

Stupid arms. They're so ugly. With those stupid scars that haven't healed yet.

They never will, a part of me whispered, they make you ugly

I know, I know, it made no sense. Ever since I was like, 5, I had been widely regarded as beautiful. But today, that just wasn't cutting it. 

I tried to take deep breathes, but I could hear it like always. But today the voices felt amplified by a thousand. 

A thousand tiny little knives. 

Does Tam really love you? Or is he just looking at all that old beauty that's slipping away? What about your friends? Sophie was friends with you because of Fitz and all her golden-ness. Keefe only ever tolerated you. Didn't even pretend to reciprocate your feelings when you liked him. Linh hangs out with you because of Tam. Marella doesn't even care about you. Everyone knows how fake you are. Under all that makeup and good outfits, you're just a stupid Vacker. Like your father. Like Alvar. Like Fit-

"JUST STOP!!!" I wailed sinking to the floor. Do you ever feel like just screaming at the top of your lungs? Like you just want to scream, and shout, and pour all those feelings out?

That's exactly what I did. 

💔💖🖤💔💖🖤💔💖🖤💔💖🖤💖💔

I heard the shower turn off. I scurried to put back a bunch of stuff. I was currently trying (and failing) to reorganize the black hole known as our pantry. 

Our pantry organization was somehow worse than our basement organization. And our basement was a complete disaster.

I ended up shoving all of the ingredients back into the cupboard-screw organization-and pretended to pick up a newspaper, like I had been reading it all along.

Sure, it was upside-down, but Bia didn't have to know that. 

But then I heard a "JUST STOP!" coming from the bathroom. 

To say I was freaked out was an understatement. Then a long scream. All the worst things clouded my head, burglar, some pervert, a thief, a mind break, and oh so many terrible things.

Grabbing a spiked metal bat from Grady and I's bat club-what? He didn't want boys dating Sophie, I didn't want boys hitting on Linh!-and cautiously walked over to our bedroom. 

"Bia?" 

A crash that sounded suspiciously like a toilet seat breaking.

"Bia!?!?!?!"

I forgot all cautiousness and sprinted in. Then I saw her.

She was huddled on the floor in fetal position, clearly had just stepped out of the shower, with porcelain shards all around her feet, sobbing. "Bia...hey...it's okay..." I tried to whisper soothingly to her as I grabbed a towel and wrapped her in it. What? We've been married for 2 years!

I picked her up and carried her over to our bed. "Hey...hey...it's okay..."

She started sniffling and hiccuping. "Love me-scars-Vespera-ugly-and then! and then! Keefe-Sophie-Fitz-Linh-Only you-I'm-dad-JUST LIKE FIIIIIITTTZZZZZ," she wailed. 

"Hey! Hey," I said looking her in the eye, turning her head, and pulling her back so I could hug her and her hair would be against my chest. "Bia, of course, I love you! You're strong, and kind, and smart, and funny, and a great person. Those scars are beautiful. Vespera was just a brioche bun who deserved to die. Remember what you said when Keefe was going all 'Legacy! AHHHHH'?"

Biana giggled a bit at that. "As for the rest, Sophie is your friend because you're awesome, so is Linh, and who cares what Funkyhair thinks?" While I had been talking, I had also been braiding part of her hair. Tiny, together, underneath, switch, over, under, over, under, pull together, tiny. 

"Okay," I started, "tell me everything."

💔💖🖤💔💖🖤💔💖🖤💔💖🖤💖💔

Telling Tam everything became relaxing. Some people talk about meeting their soulmate with butterflies all over. Flutter, flutter, flutter. 

But that was never the case with us. I always felt calm around him. Instead of a racing heartbeat, my heart matches his. Who would have thought? Sparkles and darkness. Guess that's what makes a perfect two. (lol just ignore this paragraph I've always been a single pringle)

Then Tam pulled out a mirror. I gasped. "When did you learn to braid hair like that?"

Tam smiled. He SMILED. I'd seen it enough, but I knew that most people had seen him smile, like, twice before in his life. "Linh used to get panic attacks. This was how I used to calm her down," he said, gesturing to my hair. 

"Well, it's very pretty, Tammy," I giggled. Tam scowled jokingly. "Okay, I'm gonna go get some food, cause...why not?"

Tam smiled but then froze. "Uh...Bia?"

"YEAH?" I called behind me, as I was almost to the cupboard.

"Maybe you shouldn'-" I pulled open the cupboard and all its contents spilled out.

"Tam!"

Awwwww...aren't they the cutest? I honestly like this one. 

Ciao Bellas, Bellinos, and all you in-between-os!