32. ...Hey (Don't read this)

I swear. This is literal trash most people write at like, 2 am after 2 days of sleep deprivation. Yeah, for me, it's that bad. Except I don't have an excuse. It's just bad. So sorry about this, and don't read this one honestly. I'll knowwwwww...

Hey, look! Another Human AU! Lol, I write too many but who cares?

(kind of uses the same lines as the last one, but what the heck?)

I giggled at my friends.

Sophie, Marella, Linh, and I were having a sleepover. We were currently playing truth or dare.

Cause that always ends well. 

My current dare was none other than a prank call. I had been told to call this random number that Linh had provided, then flirt with the random person. 

"Hello?" I asked in my Minnie Mouse voice

"Who is this?" a deep-ish male voice replied. Frick. Someone actually replied.

"I just wanted to confirm, you're picking me up at 8, right?" Believe me. I even cringed saying this all. 

He said, "Eff off," and then hung up.

++++++++++

"Okay, Biana, I dare you to call the same number as last week."

Why do we always play this game?

I dialed the number. "Hey, gorgeous."

I heard a sigh. "Again?"

I whispered into the phone. "My friends decided that this is just gonna always be my dare."

There was a pause, then, "Well. I can help. Put me on speaker and say this next time." Then he hung up. 

++++++++++

"Okay, Biana, the usual," Linh said smirking.

I dialed the number yet again, placing it on speaker.

"Hello?"

My friends all jumped at the voice, then I heard Linh snickering. Whatever that was about.

"Hi," I said in my Minnie Mouse voice. 

"Hang up. I love you, that's all you need to know."

Sophie hissed, "Bia! He's weird! Hang up!" before Linh and Marella pulled her back to whisper in her ear.

Usually, I would have obliged. It was way more fun to torture Sophie than it was to be tortured, but I wanted to do the rest. 

"Aww. Me too, babe," I replied, making my friends start staring at me like I grew three heads. "I need you like oxygen."

"Pure oxygen can kill you," he said bluntly. 

"I thought happiness started with an h. Why does mine start with a U?"

"I don't know. Maybe you're dyslexic," he said thoughtfully.

"If you were a transformer, you'd be Optimus Fine!"

"If you were a burger at McD's, you'd be McGorgeous. And if girls were boogers, I'd pick you first-IM SORRY I CAN'T HAHAHA."

Linh got up and pointed at the phone. "TAM YOU NEVER LAUGH> HE LAUGHED! IT"S TRUE LOOOOOOVEE!"

I froze. "Wait, Tam!?!" I said in my normal voice.

"Biana?"

I turned to Linh. "Were you trying to set me up with your brother?"

Then Sophie decided to crunch on a bag of doritos from who knows where.

ITS SHORT IM SORRY BYE GTG