My soulmate

Okay, so before I start, I'm just gonna say I think I deserve some respect here. This entire time that I'm writing I've got a cat trying to type on my keyboard, a Chandelitz soulmate AU, and I just started a new show. AND IT ALL FRICKIN DELETED!

Human/Soulmate AU

Everyone had a soulmate mark.

For most of Fitz's friends, it was the first thought that their soulmate thought when they met them.

But not for Fitz.

his said "Shing"

Nobody just thinks "Shing!"

For many years, Fitz Vacker dated around. Girls and Boys alike, all in the hope he could find his soulmate. None of them were, but this one girl he dated, Sophie Foster, was the most in love he'd ever been. But her mark said "eydujwvbkavuagdkagfjgkkagkq dang she's hot dhvfjasvfjsvd" that wasn't Fitz's first thought. 

Sophie found out and ended things with him, making Fitz angry. It took him days to cool down and when he finally did, he went to the crying stage.

One day, Fitz was crying on his dining room table, when out of nowhere he found himself inside the chandelier above. He wasn't too sure how he had gotten there, but he was stuck.

Stupid chandelier, Fitz thought. Fitz continued his sobbing until he looked up into the chandelier.

It was breathtaking. 

Blue agate crystals, golden branches, soft golden light emitting from its lightbulbs...

breathtaking.

Fitz remained to stare in wonder until he saw a small engraving on one of the golden branches.

It read "Stupid Chandelier."

Fitz gasped. So he asked the chandelier a question. 

"Chandi, what was your first thought when you met me?"

Shing

"Chandi, this might sound crazy, but I believe you are my soulmate." Fitz couldn't remember who leaned in first, but soon he found them in a kiss.

The kiss was more passionate than any kisses that happened in the past or would happen in the future. They remained as one for quite some time.

"Fitz?" Biana, Fitz's sister, called out. But Fitz didn't turn around to see her. He could already imagine her face of confusion and shock. "Are you...making out with our chandelier?"

"Not just any chandelier," Fitz said. "My soulmate."

Then Fitz and Chandi lived happily ever after.

Awwwww. That was trash. I hate that. I loved the original soooo much, BUT THEN IT ALL DELETED! STUPID ME!!!!

Anyways, who wants wedding photos? 

Ah, my terrible photoshop skills

Ah, my terrible photoshop skills. Yay!