9. OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!

Well!

Thank you @Crazy_Clover_Cat for the request.

In case you don't read the comments, she requested SoAlden.

Congrats. Be careful what you wish for!

TURN AROUND NOW!!!

Jeez, my pranks are too see-through. I'm joking it's Diana. While I do not ship it, I always appreciate a request! Onto the oneshot!

"Rock!"

"Paper!"

"Scissors!"

"SHOOT!"

I did rock.

But he did paper. 

"DANG IT DEX! BEST 3 OUT OF 5!!!" 

"Uh...Biana? Babe? That was best 4 out of seven..."

I paused for a minute. "Then...5 out of 9!"

My husband chuckled, and we started playing. But our joking manner soon subsided, and our competitive natures resurfaced.

Okay, my competitive nature. 

Dex was one of the sweetest, least competitive people I knew. It was one of the reasons I fell so in love with him. 

I narrowed my eyes at him jokingly. "Just give up, Dex. I deserve the last cookie anyways."

"Really?" He gasped mockingly.

"Yup," I said, popping the "p".

"Let me tell you what," he started, gesturing for me to lean in.

I did.

He turned his mouth to my ear. "No."

I gasped. "You didn't!"

In the heat of the moment, I grabbed a cinnamon roll and threw it at him. He faced me with a face of mock shock and betrayal. 

"What? Were you going to eat it?"

"That would be cannibalism," Dex stated matter-of-factly. I laughed, throwing my head back. Dex took advantage of my weakness and threw a piece of bread at me. 

"Dex!"

He stuck his tongue out at me, "Karma!"

Jeez, sometimes I forgot we were out of Foxfire. 

💖🍪😡💖🍪😡💖🍪😡💖🍪😡💖🍪😡💖🍪😡🍪😡💖

Over the next two hours, Dex and I's kitchen turned into a war zone. Chairs were thrown askew, our table knocked over serving as a shield, and our walls decorated by food. 

We were currently flinging mashed potatoes at each other with spoons, then diving under tables and chairs. But it would all be worth it when I got the last cookie. 

That was at least until our 4-year-old daughter woke up from her nap.

"Mom? Dad? What's-" she looked around. "Woah..."

Dex and I both blushed at how immature we were acting. "Go draw in your room for a bit," I told her. She eagerly nodded, then bounded off to her room. 

I glared at Dex. 

He glared at me. 

I glanced at where the cookie was on the counter-top.

Wait-WAS!?!?!

Doing a double-take, I realized that, yes, the cookie was no longer there. 

Oh, where was it?

Just in our daughter's adorable little mouth and hands. 

"Fight Daddy, Mommy!" She cheered.

Lol this was short. Hope you enjoy it!

Ciao peeps!