16. Craft Night

Yup. This is late. I'm probs gonna stay up till late now cause I tots forgot to re-write this and today's actual one. Oh well! This one is a human AU in covid times. Just so u know. K now onto the one-shot!

Stupid viruses.

"Fitz. Fitz. Fitz. Fitz. Fiiiiiiiiiiiitz." I looked over at Linh. 

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" We were both currently spinning on office chairs that we bought for no reason at all besides they're fun. Or at least they were. We live in an 800 sq foot apartment. We don't even have an office! 

"I'm boreddddddddddddddd," my girlfriend said. 

"So are 7 billion other people. We have to deal with it," I said, kicking a box. Out from that box, spilled construction paper, scissors, gluesticks, sequins, and many other things I hadn't touched since 4th grade. 

"Ooo I have an idea! What if we made crafts!" Linh asked, suddenly perking up her attitude all of a sudden. I almost said no, but then I remembered my sheer boredom. 

I sighed, "Why not?"

✂️💙✂️💙✂️💙✂️💙✂️💙✂️💙✂️💙✂️💙✂️

I know why not. Because Fitz isn't too great at crafts. Of course, I'd never say that out loud but...he's terrible!

It's almost like he has the skills of a fourth-grader!

I clapped my hands, "Okay! Share time!...okay now I sound like an elementary school teacher," I giggled. Fitz laughed along too.

"Okay, so I made something that reminded me of you, which is this!" I made this light teal sculpture with dark undertones. It was made up of squares and the squares had some diamond imprints, symbolizing the wealth he gave up to be with me. there was one silver dipped heart in the center, and it had some red dashes. (guess the meanings guys)

I looked at his. 

"Oh! Um, nice...cow giving birth?"

Fitz's teal eyes sunk. I have the feeling I'm wrong

"It was supposed to be you as an abstract sculpture," he said looking down.

Yeah. I'm wrong.

"Well, maybe arts and crafts just isn't your strong suit," I said optimistically, "I know many things your good at!"

"Like what?" Fitz asked gloomily. And trust me-gloomy Fitz can be even worse than angry Fitz.

"We-well, there's uh, there's-Oh! You're good at math!" he gave me a weird look. "And science, and at babysitting, and you can play the piano very well!" 

He gave me a sad smile. "So explain to me why you chose each element on your sculpture," I told him.

The sad smile turned shy. "Well, you always seem very positive and kind, so I made the top white with black spots, representing your flaws. The black spots go really good with the white, representing how much more beautiful they make you. Then the top was supposed to be a lightbulb shape because of how smart you are. The bottom with the red pouring out in streams is your ability with water, but also your endless fountains of love for everything and everyone...yeah."

I smiled at him. Maybe he wasn't too good at arts and crafts. But that was beautiful. I looked at the clock, sitting back down on my spinny chair. 

"How has it only been 15 minutes!?!?!" I exclaimed in exasperation. 

"...So what do you want to do now?"

Great.

Back to where we just were. 

Stupid viruses.

Yeah, this is literal poop in a jar, dumped in a dumpster, sprayed with a skunk, poured all over my ex-crush's no8w-oily hair. 

...So yeah you can clearly see my positive attitude rn. I'm not stressed at all...

okay, I'm very stressed and not feeling like I'm in the best mental state rn so I'm gonna take some me time. So only one update today, and possibly none tomorrow (BECAUSE IT'LL BE MY BIRTHDAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS WOOO WOOHOO!!!) 

but after that, I swear I won't miss any updates. I think. I hope. I'll try. Have a good day or night guys where ever you are. If ur down in the dumps, take some 'me time today'. It can always be helpful. 

Love you bellas and bellinos! 

Ciao!