5. Kitty?

"Caaaaaaaaat. Kiiiiiiiiiittttyy."

Wylie peaked open his eyes to that sound. He rolled over to see his girlfriend staring at him with her chin on the side of the mattress, whispering creepily.

"Linh, what?" He asked chuckling.

"Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttyyyyyy. I want a kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttyyyyyyy."

Wylie chuckled. It was hard to ever stay serious around her. Linh was just so cute in his eyes whenever she did this stuff.

"Please? Can we get one?"

"Linh-the easter bunny"-*coughhimhidingeggs*-"can barely hide eggs in our apartment. It's too small. A cat won't fit." But Linh wouldn't take no for an answer. 

Over the next couple days, Linh would drop "subtle" hints about getting a cat. Whispereing it when he was sleeping,  putting cat food in the cereal box, making the bed with cat blankets...all things that just made him somehow fall in love more with her.

Wylie remembered when he started dating her.

Tam glared at him for days. When he did talk to Wylie, he stared him down in the eyes and told him to make her happy or else...well Tam threatened some things.

Point being, Wylie wasn't going to break that promise. Ever.

              🐱💙🐱💙🐱💙🐱💙🐱💙🐱

"Meow," rang through the house.

Linh had been practicing her hydrokinesis while Wylie had been out. Her ability had blossomed way more since Sophie, Keefe, and her had saved Atlantis. And that was saying a lot! She had had good control that day.

Linh was so caught up in her memories she almost forgot the 'meow'. Almost.

Linh sprinted across the apartment, past their blue kitchenette, pale blue washroom, and all the reflective light fixtures that her boyfriend designed. When she finally arrived to where she had heard the meowing, she couldn't help but laugh. 

There, right there, (look at that tanned, well tended skin! Look at the killer shape he's in!) was her boyfriend wearing a cat headband and tail.

"Aww, pretty kitty!" She joked at Wylie.

He smiled to the ground (YOU DON'T KNOW-O-O That's what makes you beautiful!) and chuckled.

"The things I do for you."

She smiled and kissed him on the forehead, hugging him. 

"Love you too, babe."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I liked the Kam one better honestly, but this one was fun to write too. It was just way harder to write, because it's so hard once you get the age gap in your head to make it creepy. This was thanks to a random (ship) name picker that may or may not have first chosen SoAlvar. One of my bffs sat inbetween me and this other bff of mine who reads KOTLC. It was clearly a mistake for him, judging that the two of us were yelling at the name picker, and he had no idea what was happening. Indoor recesses rule!

Kay well, hope you enjoyed that fluff and random song references.

32 days left (including today)

Ciao bellas and bellinos!