Chapter 3: The Birth Of A New Prince

Author's note: Here's chapter 3, guys. Hope you all enjoy and let me know your thoughts on this story. Anyways, let's continue...

It is nighttime in the pride lands, all of the lions at pride rock were fast asleep. All except for one certain lioness. She gave her eldest cub a hard nudge, making him wake up, and gave out a slight yelp.

"Hush!" She hissed, smacking him upside the head. Nuka rubbed his head as he tries his best to soothe the pain from where his mother had hit him, "Sorry..." He mumbled. Zira and Nuka had gotten up on their paws before eyeing Kovu and Vitani. She has to meet her sister and some other lionesses in the grasslands to discuss their plans. Yet, she couldn't leave both Kovu and Vitani behind and she decided to leave Nuka with them since he's the oldest.

"Nuka, you stay here with your brother and sister 'till I get back," Zira whispered.

"Awwww, but why can't I go with you? Kovu and Vitani are fine being on their own." Nuka complained.

Zira growled with irritation before saying, "Because you're the oldest! You need to be more responsible for your brother and sister! They're still young cubs and you're just an adolescent!" She pointed out, "Now, I don't wanna hear any more complaints from you. Just keep your mouth shut and watch your siblings!"

"Yes, mother," Nuka said reluctantly before laying back down in front of Kovu and Vitani. he watched as Zira climbed down the stairs and leaving pride rock without waking anyone up. She sped towards the direction of the grasslands where her sister is waiting for her to show up. 3 minutes later, she had met up with some lionesses and her sister Baraka.

"Greetings, dear sister. I see you've made it just in time for our meeting." Baraka greeted.

Zira nodded, "Yes, indeed. I'll never miss it."

Baraka looked around and made sure everyone is here in their meeting place. She gave an evil smile before beginning her meeting, "Now that everyone's here. Let's discuss our plans on taking over the pride lands. My sister has a plan that'll be useful later on. Zira, you may have the floor."

Zira cleared her throat before speaking, "Thank you, Baraka. Now, as you may know, Simba and Nala are going to have another cub soon." Whispers and rumors are heard from the lionesses who were talking to each other. They haven't been informed by their leader or her sister about the cub and they don't know anything that's been going on in the pride lands.

"SHUT UP!!!" Zira yelled, making the lionesses stop talking and gain her attention.

"Now, as I was saying. Simba and Nala will be having a cub soon. Once that cub is old enough, we will get him or her to turn against Simba and those weak pridelanders so we could take over the pride lands with Kovu ruling as King!"

The lionesses nodded in confirmation, "Yes, sister. This plan will work. All we need is for you to get close to the cub without Simba knowing and bring him here so he could train to become a fierce and powerful killer!" Baraka declared, earning some roars from the lionesses and Zira. After the roars died down, Baraka and her lionesses along with Zira have gotten up.

"The plan with being set in motion a few months after the cub is born. Does anyone have any questions?" Baraka looked around at each lioness and her sister. Nobody didn't say a word as Baraka placed her paw down on a flat rock, "Meeting adjourned."

"Duma, Aziza, step forward. The rest of you go back to the outlands." Baraka commanded. The other lionesses nodded before running back towards the outlands while the other two walked up towards their Queen."

Duma and Aziza are sisters. They used to be rouges before Mufasa died and Since Baraka took them in, they had promised to be loyal and fateful towards her and her sister, Zira. Which they both accepted. Duma has dark grey fur with dark eyeshades, black outlander nose, emerald green eyes, white paws, underbelly, and muzzle, black tail tuft, and has scars on her left side. Aziza has light grey fur with a creamy underbelly, paws, and muzzle. She has a black outlander nose with medium to light eyeshades. She has a black tail tuft, a small hair tuft on her head, and has two notches in her right ear.