Chapter 11: Tragedy And Remorse

Author's note: Back with another chapter. I'm almost done with this story; only three more chapters to go. Warning: This chapter will contain blood and gore; more character deaths will be followed afterward. Anyways, let's continue with this story.

The evening sky had shone, and all of the animals in the pride lands are preparing to go back home to go to sleep. But this was disturbed when they saw all of the outlander lions are heading towards the pride lands with the intent to kill and spill blood. The prey animals ran out of the way while some spectators stayed nearby to see the battle between the divided prides.

Simba and Nala talked to each other while everyone else was attending to their things until Zazu flew into the den frantically.

"Sire! Sire!" He yelled.

"What's going on, Zazu?" Simba asked.

"The outsiders are on their way! It's war!" He cried out.

"What?!" He turned towards Nala, "Nala, assemble the lionesses!"

"On it!" said Nala.

The queen ran towards the main den to inform the pride about Zira's pride coming towards the pride lands. Meanwhile, the outsiders have passed the borders and are ready to spill blood. Kion was with them, and he's ready to take back what's his and mostly get revenge on his so-called older brother for ruining his cubhood. Many other prey animals scurried away while vultures fly overhead if a corpse was lying around. Both of the divided prides had met up with each other while snarling and growling, ready to attack at any moment.

"Well, well, well, looks like we are here to take back what's ours!" Said Baraka.

"Go home, Baraka!" Simba snarled.

"We are home, Simba!" Zira cackled. "Outlanders, attack!"

The outlander lionesses and lions roared before trotting towards the pridelanders. Simba roared before leading his pride towards the outlanders. Their pace begins to speed up, and they start to charge at each other. Both prides clashed at each other, with everyone fighting the other.

"Remember your training! Don't let your guard down!" Baraka coached her pride as she sees them taking on the pridelanders.

"Get 'em! Do what you're trained to do! Kill them!" Zira yelled to the lionesses.

Kion was fighting a pridelander lioness who had the advantage towards him, "You had some nerve coming back here, Kion!" She spat, sending blows on the young lion.

"I can come back anytime if I want!" Kion roared, striking the lioness in the head and sending her flying towards a rock, knocking her unconscious.

Kion sees Kopa fighting an outsider lioness trying to pin him down. Kopa was stronger, and he swiped the lioness away from him, making her hit a rock, and she fell unconscious.

"You're mine now!" Kion thundered before charging towards his older brother with an intent to kill. Kopa turned around too late as a bright golden blur tackled him and knocked him to the ground. Kopa looked up and gasped as he saw no one but his brother, Kion.

"K-Kion?" Kopa began, "What are you doing?"

"That's simple: I'm finishing what you have started!" The young lion declared as he snarled.

"Kion, please! We can work this out! I never wanted to hurt you!"

"If you didn't want to hurt me, then why did you?!"

"I don't know!"

"YOU LIAR!"

Kion raised his paw with his claws extended and clawed Kopa in the face, giving him some claw marks as the lion roared in intense pain.