~Chapter 1~

Narrator's perspective

     Camille's head held high, Her insanely light blue eyes were easy enough to attract attention. Her confidence was higher than usual and especially now that she was an original Hybrid like her dad. The thought of dying never crossed her mind and now that she is dead, she had a good laugh about it and slept it off. The decision of her becoming like her father was not even her choice, it was made for her thanks to her twin sister, Hope.

The Mikaelson Hybrid passed many students in the Salvatore Boarding School, looking at her weirdly enough. It's the start of a new school meaning, they didn't know that she was turned into a Blood sucking creature. In all honesty, she was fully in control of herself thanks to her dad's efforts on teaching her over the summer.

She turned a curb and opened the familiar brown door that inside awaits her bed and her sister's bed. It was empty ofcourse since she snuck out of bed yesterday midnight just to get here early. She couldn't handle on sitting inside a car with Hope for the next 15 hours or so, if she did, she'd go insane.

Despite that new aura that lingered around her, her eyes caught a talisman by her study table besides her bed. It was a necklace which her Aunt Rebekah gave her, she used to Channel it wheh she practices and she probably doesn't even need it anymore. So like any sane Vampire would do, she grabbed it from the desk and opened a window to throw it to the grass. She even snickered when a wolf got hit on the head.

She saw the paintings by Hope's side of the room. More importantly, the one they worked together to paint. It brought nothing of a joy to her, usually she would feel all giddy and dumb for a parchment and paint but now, she felt numb. The door knocked, making her eyes dart to it when it opened.

"Josette Saltzman. Funny seeing you here." Camille greeted with a sly grin before she walked up to her for an embrace. "Side note, I came alone."

Jo looked at her weirdly, the new change of personality had her dumbfounded but nonetheless, she smiled and backed away. "Good to see you again, Cami. I came since I was dying to see you again but dad is calling for you in his office. Something about a change of scenery?"

"One way to call it, I guess. Thanks, Jo. I'll change my clothes then I'll go to Alaric." She said, already walking up to her closet full of shirt and clothes. Josette bid a goodbye and pondered on her head on how the girl seemed different and weird. She was definitely going to talk to Lizzie about this.

Once that Camille had changed her outfit into a much more comfortable and stylish clothes, she closed the door behind her and went her way to Alaric's office.

Despite that she can hear incredibly well from everywhere inside the house, the noises was too much at once but she could clearly hear two siphoner witched whispering in the living room. "She's acting weird, Lizzie. A newly vampire weird kind of way and I'm not making this up."

"Well did you probably ask her? No time to beat around the bush and you look clearly desperate for answers, Sis." The familiar voice belonged to Lizzie.

Camille walked towards the room and knocked on the door, she entered it to see a familiar old middle aged man sitting behind a desk with tons of paper in front of him. "Dr. Saltzman." She greered in a sly smile and sat down.

"Camille. How's summer?" He asked, putting aside everything and laid his back behind the seat for him to relax.

"If you're asking about if I already have self control, Then I do. I definitely do inherit my genes to my mother." She said nonchalantly, making the man shocked.

If these was a year ago and she mention her mother, she wouldn't even talk to anyone. No matter how hard the girl tried, Hayley Marshall was still inside her heart, protecting her from insanity but now that she is a hybrid, She got over it quickly.