~Chapter 19~

Narrator's perspective

     The Mikaelson family including the Saltzman twins, journeyed to the world for the christmas break

The Mikaelson family including the Saltzman twins, journeyed to the world for the christmas break. As much as they wanted a way out of this world, The Adults wanted a break and the holidays season was a great one to go venture out in the world.

With much arguments with Rebekah about going to somewhere else, Klaus had finally said that they will go to New orleans, their home. They settled and Rebekah first had to drag her two niece out of town to pick out gifts and all with Davina's help.

Elijah compelled a few humans to occupying on the compound they onced called home. It was different but it's still the same building and a many rooms. The design was a bit off but Elijah made sure that everything was perfect for their celebratory night.

"So, Camille. The red one or the green?" Rebekah questioned, stepping out of the dressing room with the dress on both her hands.

Camille didn't look and just focused on the phone on her hand. Rebekah noticed it and simply threw a pillow to catch her attention leading to Davina and Hope laughing besides her.

She threw a glare to her aunt who was waving the dress in her hands. She sighed giving in and putting the phone back up in desperate need of attention. "I'm not fashionably inclined so I don't know. Ask Davina, She has great taste." She shrugged, sliding back down to her seat.

"I want your judgment. No offense Davina." She looked at the older witch who simply nods shrugging. "So?"

Camille dropped her phone again and looked at the dress. "If you're attending a poorly organised party then those two would make fantastic wardrobe for you, Aunt Rebekah." She said with an innocent smile only to be the two outfit thrown her way. She huffed and threw it onto Hope's lap before typing away.

"Well she's right. Kind of not your style." Hope agreed, pushing the dress off her lap and onto the tilded cold floor.

"Fine then. Just earned yourself another hour." The blonde flipped her hair when she turned around to get in the dressing room.

Rebekah was constantly going in and out of the small room and asked Camille's opinion of each one. The girl was blunt and honest especially when she's not in the mood so her Rebekah used this as an opportunity until she finds a dress.

It's been an hour but felt like it's been more than that when Camille's phone rang. She stood up, excused herself and answered the call when she put a good distance away from them.

"Lizzie? Told you, you'd miss me." The girl grinned and her tone was teasing the girl from the other line which she can sense an eye roll coming from her.

When they arrived in New Orleans, Lizzie wasted no time in buying phones leading to Camille compelling the store since they had no time for paperworks and such. She gave one to Camille in case something happens and put her number on it.