~Chapter 50~

Narrator's perspective

꧁𝑃.𝐴.𝑅.𝐴.𝐿.𝑌.𝑍.𝐸.𝐷.꧂
~𝙽𝙵

꧁𝐶.𝐴.𝑁. 𝐼.꧂
~𝚃𝙴𝙳𝚈

꧁𝑆.𝐴.𝑁.𝐶.𝑇.𝑈.𝐴.𝑅.𝑌꧂
~𝙹𝚘𝚓𝚒

"Camille stop scaring the child and let him be."

"I am only telling him the truth on what his dad did when we were children." She grinned and winked at the smaller boy who chuckled in response. He was about 8 years old and has his father's wits and charm, just how she met his father.

"Cami unhand my son, will you?" Harry came from the door with a smile on his face and a proud look when he saw the little boy, James. "Ginny is almost finished cooking dinner so I'd like to spend time with my boy."

James didn't hesitate to stand up and quickly walk to his dad, hugging him for a second that blessed his father's heart. Harry gave a look of knowing to Camille while she laughed and gestured him to leave already. The door closed and the Vampire's eyes landed to the girl besides her, a loving look that made the witch blush.

"If you don't stop looking at me like that I'd just melt." Hermione gushed, rolling her eyes at how her Vampire wife was practically staring at her with so much affection.

"Then melt." She said in a 'duh' tone and leaned in to capture her lips, grinning when she pushed Hermione down to the bed.

"Cami!" Hope sobbed, running to the girl who's unresponsive and cold, lying on the ground as she was just transported back to the world they perfectly and supposed to be in. "No no— Don't you dare, Camille." She begged, clutching to the girl and desperate to get some sort of reaction.

Freya and Davina dropped the spell that was making the Vampires asleep, Davina rushing to Kol who woken up and Freya going to Hope. Lizzie and Jo held each other, with Josie sobbing.

The plan worked, Camille did it. Her family was no longer dying the moment they got sent back to their home.

Klaus immediately sat up, looking around him when the sun shines so brightly. His heart dropped when he woke up, the first thing he heard was Hope crying. He used his speed and went to her daughter, eyes dropping to Camille who's black blood dried to her face.

"What happened." Klaus asked, sneering as he knelt down to her daughter, holding her shoulder comfortingly. The ache in his heart began to work its magic when tears threatened to fall on his eyes.

"I couldn't stop her, Klaus— I did everything, I swear." Freya explained not so thoroughly seeing as she was also slowly breaking down.

Elijah clutched his hands, the fear of losing his niece overcame his head. He slowly walked towards his brother, holding his shoulder in support. Rebekah did not even hold back herself and covered her mouth as a sob escaped. Kol merely watching in numbness, Davina holding him so he wouldn't do anything drastic.

"No no no— Cami don't—" Hope shook her head continuously and never wanted to let go any time soon. "Dad." She called looking up to him. "I-I can feel her— she's still alive but I don't know why she's not waking up."

"Then why is she not waking up?!"

"Oh boo." Camille pouted, watching Hermione slip out the bed and picking up her shirt. "We have time, love." Once again, she whined and used the blankets on her to cover herself while she sat on the edge of the bed.