~Chapter 31~

Narrator's perspective

Ron shouted, his arm feeling like it's been set on fire. Hermione was already besides him, helping him in the best way she can.

"Hope?" Camille muttered, her head spinning when she stood up. Her eyes looked around and she couldn't even hear anything but her own mind speaking to her. "Oh god..." She shook her head, getting rid of her headache.

"Camille. Your blood— He needs your blood!" Harry shouted and looked back panting, seeing the girl in distress. She was looking around, lost when she couldn't see her sister.

Camille shook her head, closing her eyes and held onto the nearest tree. She desperately used her hearing abilities to hear a word or anything that might tell her Hope is near. She didn't even feel Harry shaking her to snap out of it.

"Cami he needs your blood. Camille!" He shouted but was no use when the Vampire just had her eyes closed. Sooner than later, her eyes darted to Ron who was bleeding badly.

She bit her wrist while on her way there, her blood dripping down her wrist when she knelt down the red head. "Drink, it'll heal you." She instructed and Ron didn't hesitate to do just that.

Hermione backed away, feeling her heart calm down but at the same time worry for Camille. The Vampire backed away, seeing the wound on Ron's arm slowly regenerate back to normal.

"Where..." Her words trailed off, couldn't find the exact questions she'd been thinking. She felt it in her heart, Hope is alive but where is she? The necklace around her neck started to glow red, neither did notice of this.

She turned around, no one to see, her sister wasn't there. Many voices were talking to her, but she couldn't understand, it was like she lost all sense to take it in.

Camille had a sudden headache, she dropped to her knees holding onto her head.

"Cami!" Hermione shouted running to her, holding her between her arms and didn't know what to do. "Harry? Harry, what's happening to her?" She asked, could barely hold onto a screaming girl between her.

"You dare to aid Harry Potter? Who are you and what do you gain out of this?'

The Tribrid stood up, almost tripping. Her eyes were uncontrollably amber, the anger in her veins began to override her well being. There was a voice asking her who she was and what is she doing, why is she helping Harry.

Her ears perked up again, hearing a whisper call her name from a few meters away from where she is. She didn't hesitate to speed there, leaving a very confused Harry and Hermione to fend for themselves.

"Hope!" She shouted, calling for the missing sister she was beginning to worry she'd lost. Camille promised— she promised that she'll protect her twin no matter what. "Where the bloody hell are you?!"

Someone held her from the neck from behind. Her instincts kicked in, the heel of her feet kicking whoever's knees that was making them drop to the floor, losing their grip on her. She turned around and gripped their throat tightly.

"Who the hell are you?" She growled, her eyes turning to a tint of red, veins under her eyes began to be visible.

"A follower..." His voice screamed the british accent, his clothing gave him away meaning he's a death eater.

"Really?" She laughed manically. "Consider yourself dead." She raised her hand up, ready to tear through his chest when she got pushed away from him.

Camille slid on her knees, her hand sliding on the dirt below her. She looked up and felt relieved when a familiar face appeared but also pissed that Hope stopped her.