~Chapter 16~

Narrator's perspective

     "That's not fair I already Apologised!"

"It's not like the image of you with your fangs out never left my mind!"

"For goodness sake— Hermione help me out!"

The Golden trio and Camille was walking through the trail of snow, heading their way to the three broomsticks. It's been weeks since the day Camille apologized to Harry and Ron and the boys were always finding ways to hold it against her.

Mor specifically, how Camille can be intimidating and brooding when she wanted to. She's more interested in getting to know them rather than to dwell on their past which was messy and unfortunate.

"Harry is right on that one." Hermione stated and it made the Blue eyed girl roll her eyes and huffed.

"The betrayal." She muttered and in a dramatic way, she held her chest making the three laugh in unison. "Where's Hope? Thought she'll be coming along."

Just in time, Her twin caught up with them from behind, had her arm around Camille as she walked along side with them. "Aw I knew you missed me." She teased and it led to Camille pushing her off with a huff.

"I was just worried I had to save your ass from which ever well you got dumped in." The sarcastic remark made the three Gryffindor laugh again.

"Now you sound like Lizzie." Hope frowned in a teasing manner. Camille gasped glaring.

"That's worse than an insult from said Lizzie." She rolled her eyes and smiled.

The five friends, which last time was enemies, Walked inside the bar. They all found a table to seat and Camille ordered whatever drink she needed to calm herself down. It was no secret that she looks as if she was struggling with something but not any of her friends and family knew what it was.

She thanked the woman behind the counter and clenched her fist inside her jacket pocket. She's been struggling with her witch powers from time and time again and only Klaus knew. The father did what he did best and distracted his daughter from whatever evil possessed her powers by sparring and sometimes turning into a wolf to run in the forest.

Camille sat down on the chair, in front of Hermione who gave her a smile while the friends talked amongst themselves. Her eyes darted to an unfamiliar blonde who was staring at their table. She frowned and gave him a confused look before he went his own way.

"That's Draco, Dad told us about." Hope whispered, also saw how he looked at them. "He must have known what we are and is keeping an eye out."

"Totally not creepy at all." She whispered back and looked up to see the same woman from the bar hand them their drinks. She thanked her and let a few seconds go by before drinking.

Ron's eyes dawned on the corner of the room and saw his sister with a boy, snogging. He turned his eyes away in disgust. "Oh bloody hell."

By the sudden call, The people around the table looked at who was Ron staring at and it made them laugh. Moreover, Camille and Hope. "I'd like to leave." The red hair said finally causing a snicker from Cami.

"What? You can't be serious." Hermione said in between a small chuckle.

"That happens to be my sister." He reminded him in a disgust tone once more and looking one last time at Ginny. He rolled his eyes and back to his friends.

"Well he's got a point. I wouldn't even imagine what I'd feel when I catch Hope kissing with someone." The Tribrid said earning a pinch from her side. "Just the mere thought of it makes me want to puke." She shuddered and glared at Hope when she pinched her.