~Chapter 4~

Narrator's Perspective

Camille couldn't stand being in the same room as her sister. She even argued with Klaus for a good hour on letting her sleep with the Saltzman twins instead but failed. In order to ease her mindset, she decided to stroll in this very big castle she's grown to loathe.

It's been hours away since that feast and Dumbledore didn't fail to mention on who this new people are in their school. He mentioned that they aren't exactly witches like them who still needs a wand for magic. But he did say that they aren't muggles and avoided the term Vampire and Werewolf, only witches. It only interest the students more and if their headmaster wouldn't tell them the full story, they can make the family tell them.

To say the least, she didn't expect such atrocities when she arrived in the midst of the forbidden forest. If she wanted to kill the Golden trio, she would've done it back then but she didn't. Now she was pondering about it when they held up their weapons, pointed to her and her only like she's some sort of villain.

"It doesn't scare me, you know." Camille said in boredom and just to spite them. Though she was interested in one of them, call it like Hermione peaked her interest and eyes.

"You're outnumbered. If you take one step then you're dead." Harry was never one to be violent but there was something of her he's grown to he annoyed of.

The irony of that sentence got her to stiffle a laugh. Instead of killing them, She sat down on one of the nearest stump and just eyes them down. "If you did want me dead, which you can't because you can't kill me, you would've done it by now, idiots. Now, what do you want to know?"

"What makes you think we want answers?" The boy asked, lowering his guard but not fully.

"Because you looked like me when I first died. Hopeless and confused, pathetic really." She said, the image of her sister driving a stake inside her chest flashed inside her memory like it was yesterday. However, it didn't stop her from being herself and taunted the three.

"What do you mean when you first died? You're dead?" Hermione asked, being the only one who didn't draw her wand out. Inside her gut, she believed that Camille was harmless but she still had her doubts.

The Mikaelson gasp in a dramatic sense, "I know right? how can she be here when she's dead?" The sentence made them snort and roll their eyes. "Well obviously, use your head. If I'm dead why can I breathe and act like I'm alive?"

Then something inside Harry's head clicked. "That's not possible. It's a myth and we never come across one—"

"—It's a very dead myth. Here I thought you humans are smarter than the ones I encounter with at home." She sighed, plopping her chin on her palm while her elbow rests on her knees. "To point out the obvious, yes I am a vampire. Well... half breed that is."

"That's insane." Hermione gaped, crossing her arms. "What do you mean half breed?"

"She's part werewolf too. Let's say our family is special." Hope butted in when she found her missing sibling. "You disappeared, again." She said directly to Camille who chuckled in amusement.

"Yes we tackled the fact that I still hate you. I'm just merely filling their heads with whatever comes out my mouth, they seem in the need of it and I am bored." Camille shrugged and stood up. "Any more questions children?"

The three rolled their eyes once more for her behaviour. "Is your sister always like this?" Annoyingly enough, ron asked.

"That's Camille for you. Are you done with these questions? Dad wants to speak to us." Hope crossed her arms from the cold, eyes piercing at her twin.

"Well that's fantastic." She scoffed and a gush of air flew by them, Camille was gone and so was Hope since she brought her along using her vampire speed.

The Golden trio frowned and looked around, the Mikaelson twins were gone without a word of goodbye. "What just happened?"

// // //

"You can't just go disappearing out of sight. This is a different world where we don't know what evil is out there." For the time, Klaus didn't have to have this conversation with his daughters. They were always at their best behaviour especially Camille since she was an angel before she got turned. "Camille." He sneered in a warning.

Elijah who was behind his brother all this time, got a glimpse of his two niece. He carried the burden where he had to live with the fact that he watched the love of his life die at the hands of their enemies. Camille had to watch the tragedy in pure silence and was put down the ground the entire time, unable to help her mother.

"If I promise that I'll be careful, will you let this subject go? It's getting annoying." The girl had her arms crossed and was seated besides Hope.

"What happened to you?" He asked in a soft tone for a voice this time. "Where is my daughter who was afraid on hurting me when I teach her how to fight?"

In a sudden heartbreak of her father's tone, she looked away from his eyes, staring at the floor. "It's getting late, dad. This god forbid castle we're staying at is still a school." She ignored the stares of her family and stood up, planning on going to her room.

Once she entered her room, she closed her eyes, taking in a huge amount of air into her lungs.

"You pulling back your punches, little wolf." Klaus intervene once he dodged an incoming attack from Camille who was already panting in tiredness. The nickname that he bestowed on her came from Hayley. It was only fitting to call her that since she had the same spirit as the mother.

"I am not." She huffed and kicked her heel up, Klaus quickly blocked it using his hands. He gave her a knowing look making her sigh and stand up properly again. "Maybe I am— I don't know— I'm scared to hurt you.

It made the father chuckle from her words. "I don't think you can. Care to prove me wrong?" He inquired in a teasing tone while she kept throwing punches and attacks.

It was always like this. Klaus is always the one who will be defending his ground and teaches the witch how to attack. He was also afraid of losing control of his strength anc accidentally hurting his most prized joy in life.

Camille got cornered into a wall while the Original Hybrid hovered his hand on her neck. Instead of doing anything physical, she raised her hand on the air and the man got pushed aback in an instant.

"Oh god— I'm sorry, It's a habit." She rushed over and helped Klaus stand up.

"You are a cheater." He said in between the pants and both of them chuckled and continued to spar.

Camille opened her eyes and didn't realize the tears in her eyes pooled over. She quickly blinked and wipe it off before hopping on her bed with her energy drained. Despite the anger in her heart for feeling like this, she closed her eyes in a shaky manner.

Her mind was all about her father and how alive she felt when she was a witch. She could feel the life whenever she would touch a plant or a tree, the wind hitting her is exhilarating and unspoken for. It was those moments she missed being human and fragile. Even though being a Vampire and have control over your werewolf form was awesome, nothing would beat the feeling of having control on the nature and not having to feed on blood.

-~-~-~