~Chapter 21~

Narrator's perspective

     It was suppose to be a peaceful night with them around the dining table, eating, chatting and all. They were okay now, no drama and just decided for a family dinner for they were going back to Hogwarts in a few days

Elijah and Camille's bond grew stronger especially now that they've put aside their differences and resentment. They were always like that, even before Hayley happened. Things chance, Death occurs.

When the twins finally called it a night, they spent a few more hours in talking and laughing. It's no secret that they keep stressing over many things and the only chance they can feel normal was this.

Camille's phone rang and she sighed, taking it from the table and decided to answer it since she's been avoiding whoever was on the other side of the phone. "Jo?" She asked and put her finger up to Hope who looked like she had something to say.

"You really hate this girl don't you?"

She frowned, putting it on speaker when the voice wasn't recognisable. "Who is this? Where is she?"

"Relax relax. I've got her here with her sister. Such a shame, really. You won't get to see her before she dies."

"What the hell do you want? Don't touch them." She sneered impatiently and Hope's eyes went wide, beginning to get ready for a locator spell.

"I want to know how the hell did you get here. I've been here for 3 years without a way out."

Camille scoffed. "Yeah guess what sherlock, we are stuck here too. Tell me where you are." She asked, looking over at Hope who was already chanting using Jo's scarf she left here.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I'm much more resourceful. Ever heard of the Mikaelsons?" Camille anticipated, waiting for a response when a few seconds went by.

Hope tried her best to ignore what Camille offered that man. She was not going to let her go get killed by herself.

"Come alone, I'll text you the address."

With that, The call ended and Camille stood up with a heavy heart. She threw her phone over the wall in anger, dropping down to Hope. "Where are they?"

"If I told you then You'll go alone. I'm coming with you." She said in a disbelief tone and folded the map before Camille could see. "We're telling this to dad."

Camille closed her eyes for a second and sighed coming back to her senses. "I can't let her get hurt, Hope." Her voice went soft, realising that Josie can he hurt, or worse than that.

"She won't, don't think about that. Whoever crossed us will deal the wrath of our family." Hope held her shoulder in comfort before they went ahead.

The two went their way to getting dressed and walked to Klaus' room to find him none other than painting while talking with Elijah.

"Dad. It's Jo and Lizzie." Hope started and the two adults looked at each other, knowing what it meant. They looked at the twins with a questioning look.

"Who do we have to kill?"

// // //

"I can just distract him for a while, let his guard down." Camille argued in the car, she was in the front seat besides Klaus who was driving. "I can't let them hurt Jo."

"And Lizzie." Elijah corrected and it made Cami think and said 'yeah whatever'.

"If something happens to you—"