𝕄𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕆ℕ𝕃𝕐 𝔼ℙ𝕀ℂ 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼

Narrator's perspective

ᴘᴀʀᴛ Oɴᴇ!

     "It's a dumb project, Hope. No need to worry about it." Camille assured, taking a swing of the flask on her hand while she had her feet up on the couch near her. "Besides, You go live your life here in Mystic Falls. The town you didn't want to leave since we were eighteen." She smiled in a teasing manner, offering the drink on her hand only for her to regret it when Hope snatched it from her hand and throwing it away.

"You're going to Europe for a few years. Called dumb project? How 'dumb' do you think I am?" She crossed her arms, hovering over the Vampire who was on the couch innocently looking at her.

Camille eyed her, "Why? What do you think I'm doing?" She asked viciously, crossing her arms but still held her signature grin.

"Camille it's been almost twenty years. Don't take me for a fool when you expect me not to think about what you've been doing these last years." She sighed, sitting besides her sister in worry.

"The coven that put us in the wizarding world was originated in Australia, not Europe." She said as a matter of fact but knew that it was a lie she's just feeding to Hope. "I'm taking this seriously, not a leave to our family." She joked the last bit and stood up.

Hope wanted to trust her twin, she really did but there was something telling her it's all a lie. "There's something else you're not telling me." She deadpanned pointed out.

Camille rolled her eyes and groaned in annoyance when she poured herself a glass of bourbon on the side table. "What do you think I'm hiding, sister? I've stayed here in Virginia for 10 somewhat years to help you in the school, so trust me."

"I could if I can stop seeing those mysterious look in your eyes. I can always spot a liar." It was Hope's turn to smile teasingly.

"Hope I know that being activating your Vampirism is hard and all—"

"— I've activated it seventeen years ago." Hope reminded and rolled her eyes by an incoming banter between them. "What are you planning anyways? Just tell me then I'll get out of your hair."

Camille sighed and took her drink with her when she sat back down. "I wanted to know if there was a way to contact... you know." She said defeatedly, running the alcohol down her throat with a mix of blood.

"It's been years, Cami." Hope reminded her, a sense of pity across her face. "I know you miss her and all but don't you think it's about time you move past it?"

"Don't you think I know that?" She whispered, pinching the bridge of her nose annoyingly. "I've tried everything, Hope. I travelled every inch of this earth, I shut off my humanity, I desiccated myself, I went on a killing rampage in New york because I miss her— I just... I miss her."

Her sister lets out a heavy sigh, holding Camille's shoulder. "I know, I was there besides you all the time." She reminded her. "If you do get on a plan to travel all your way to Europe, would it make you feel better?"

"I'm not asking, sister." Camille said as a matter of fact, standing up and taking her coat. "Feel free to tell dad though. I'm sure he'd love to visit me from her trip with Caroline Forbes, or rather, honeymoon." She grinned, fixing the collars on her jacket.

"You're going there aren't you?" Hope questioned as soon as Camille turned her back to leave. The Tribrid sighed, turning around to meet her sister's eyes. "Back to the wizarding world."

Camille brushed her hair to the side. "I didn't want to lie, I really didn't." She confessed, closing her eyes for a split second to cool herself down. "I love her, Hope. I just wanted to see her— I don't even need to talk to her."