~Chapter 25~

Narrator's perspective

"That was rough." Camille clenched her teeth and sucked air as a teasing manner to Ron who was laying in bed, half asleep.

"Ms. Mikaelson." Professor Mcgonagall warned and she backed down with a smile that would last a century.

When Camille heard that Ron got into an accident, she didn't hesitate to run to the infirmary to see how he's doing. She didn't expect to interrupt a very heated argument between Hermione and Lavender Brown. Ron's supposed 'girlfriend' walked past the Vampire, bumping into her harshly.

"I suppose this is a bad time to make jokes." She whispered to Harry who nodded at her simply. Soon the professors and Dumbledore included left the hospital wing after checking up on the red head.

Her eyes travelled to Hermione's hand that was holding on tightly to the unconcious boy on the bed. She didn't pay much attention to it seeing as they are friends since they were 11.

"What exactly did I miss?" Camille asked, sitting on the bed by Ron's feet.

She listened intently to Harry's story of how a love potion turned into something more tragic. She felt bad for the boy for getting a bad potion and ended up on a hospital bed for he had no hand in the matter.

"Romilda Vain?" She questioned again just to make sure.

"It was suppose to be me but Ron ate the chocolates." Harry explained thoroughly and noticed the grin on his friend's face. "Why? How do you know her?"

"Well let's say that Romilda and I were... kind of friends as well— Off the point, is he going to be okay?" She turned to Ron and avoided the topic further. She didn't notice the flash of confusion and jealousy on Hermione's eyes when she heard. "He looks... dead."

Hermione slapped her on top of her head making her stopped talking. She raised her hand in defeat and stood up, went alongside with Harry before the Granger could do anything more drastic.

"Yeah, Imagine what's it like being her friend for the past 6 years." Harry whispered and the two lets out a small chuckle.

They turned their heads when footsteps emerged from the entrance. Camille's face hardened when she saw Lizzie looked frantic, obvious that she just found out of what happened to Ron.

"Excuse me." Camille said and didn't wait for a response before going towards the blonde and pulling her away from the hospital wing.

She let go of her once they got far enough. "What happened to keeping them safe? Did that slipped your mind?" She whispered harshly, almost wanting to strangle to witch who rolles her eyes.

"I wasn't exactly allowed to enter the frat house. He's still alive, isn't he?" Lizzie questioned with her arms crossed, acting like this isn't her fault which only caused Camille to be mad.

"You are even remotely lucky that he is." She sneered, pointing her finger at her face but it got slapped away too quickly making her sigh. "If this happens again—"

"—It won't. And get away from her, Cami. please." Josie came at view, stepping between them before things can get ugly.

"And you? Where were you?" Anger might have overtaken her mind but it didn't matter. They had one thing to do and the twins already ruined it.

Josie sighed, "I was with Lizzie. We can't always be around them, Cams. Accidents happen."

"It won't happen if you would just kept a closer eye on them. Ofcourse, I always knew that Lizzie would screw this up." She scoffed unbelievably, throwing her hands up as it hit her hips harshly.