Reggie- Kiss of death

A/n all these imagines are pretty bad and I write them really late and they may not make sense lmao.

"Julie! I'm so sorry I'm late I got caught up with school." I yelled as I ran into her studio.

She smiled lightly at me, "no worries. The boys aren't even here yet."

I laughed and shook my head throwing my bag on the couch. I grabbed my guitar and slung it around my back while I leaned on the piano.

"Guys Finally." Julie said looking into the air.

"Hey guys." I smiled over to what I hoped was Luke and alex direction.

"They said hi." Julie said.

"I for sure thought we would beat y/n here." Reggie sighed. Reggie was-special.
For some odd reason I could see only him. I could even touch him for some reason like he was a lifer. I wished I could see the other boys too but even without that they had made such a big impact on my life.

"Snooze you loose Reginald." I smiled flipping my guitar back around so I could hold it.

"Ouch. Calling your boyfriend his full name." He said outiijg he hand over his not beating heart. Oh yeah, forgot about that. Me and Reggie were also dating. We both felt really drawn to eachother after we found out I could only see him and felt I had something to do with his unfinished task.

"Shut it you baby." I laughed walking over to him. "Ready when you guys are."

Julie sent me and the guys a thumbs up before starting to play some notes on the piano. She started singing and soon the rest of us came in.

Me and Reggie sing into the same microphone smiling at eachother at the same time. When we finished the song I let out a small whoop holding my hand up to the air. "Ghost high-five."

I assumed Luke and Alex had high-fived It.

"You did great too reggie." I laughed looking over at his pouty face. "Do I get a ghost high five?" He muttered

"How bought a ghost kiss?" I asked. He smiled lightly and wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me into a loving kiss.

"Guys come on, you've never kissed infront of us before. Now is not a time to start."

I pushed Reggie off of me and turned around. Luke was glaring at us and Alex had his hand over his eyes.

"Oh my gosh." I mumbled.

"What? Was it bad." Reggie asked looking at me concerned.

"Do it again." I asked. He smirked and leaned in slowly but I grabbed his face and pecking it lightly, turning back to the boys seeing they were no longer there. I kept my eyes open as I kept pecking reggies lips seeing Luke and Alex flash in and flash out.

"Um... y/n?" Reggie mumbled into my lips.

I stopped and made direct eye contact with Luke. I let out a small scream before flinging myslef into his arms.

"Woah there y/n. Wait... y/n!" He laughed wrapping his arms around me hugging me.

"Oh my gosh!" I laughed pulling away and jumping into Alex's arms.

"Wait you can see them?" Julie asked. I let out a laugh as I pulled away from Alex.

"Oh my gosh I can! Kissing Reggie must be a sort of trigger or something! This is amazing." I laughed wrapping my arms around my two boys shoulders.

"Dang it I was having fun with just you being able to see me." Reggie muttered.

I rolled my eye and held my had up to Julie. "Ghost seeing sisters."

She rolled her eyes before high-fiving me but her hand went straight threw me. My face fell and I pulled my self off of Alex and Luke. "Julie. Do that again."

Julie stuck her hand threw my arm and I let out an ear bleeding scream. "Reginald! You killed me you jerk!" I yelled.

"I didn't do anything!" He yelled holding his hands up.

"Your-your a ghost now?" Luke asked.

"Hold this." Julie said holding out a book. The book fell straight between my fingers making me scream again. I turned furiously to Reggie and glared at him.

"I didn't kill you!" He defended.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, him looking at me worried. I pecked his lips and turned around to see Luke and Alex gone. I picked up the book off the ground and put it on the table.  I pecked Reggie lips one more time and the boys appeared.

"So your-half dead?" Alex asked

"Apparently thanks to Reginald over here." I glared at the boy.

"How is this even possible? Don't you have to like die to be dead?" I huffed.

Julie eyebrows frowned as she turned towards me. "What about the car wreck two years ago?"

My eyebrows schrunched also, "what about it?"

"Well you were dead for 2 minutes. Maybe you really only do have half your soul." She asked

My eyes closed shut as I thought about that day I could barley remember. "No no that's not possible."

"We thought ghost weren't possible. And now look at us." Reggie said

I turned around and points a stern finger at him, "you made me realize I was dead. Your not out of this."

I sunk to the groan before laying in the floor dramaticly. "I don't want to be dead."

The boys and Julie all stood over me
And looked down at me.

"You think ever perosn reggie kissed becomes dead?" Luke asked.

Alex shrugged, "you should find out."

"I already am dead idiot."

I sighed and sat up. Reggie took a seat next to me and wrapped his arm around me. "Sorry for giving you the kids of death." He joked.

"It's fine I was always dead inside anyways."

"Hey at least we can both be ghost and go on public dates and not be seen talking to yourself."

A smile spread across my face and I stood up. "Free movies it is. The new Star Wars is playing."

"Please. No Star Wars."