Luke- never lost me

I sat next to Alex on the couch glaring at Luke strumming some chords on his guitar.

"I can feel your eyes y/n." He said don't looking up at me.

"Obviously." I huffed.

"Well can you stop?" He asked.

"No I'm pretending your eating that hot dog again." I huffed. He looked up at my quickly mouth opened from my statement.

"Okay! Okay I'm done! It's extra worse today." Alex yelled holding up his hands in defense. "What the heck happened between you two?"

"Luke is a jerk." I huffed.

"She won't even tell me what I did!" Luke yelled in defense.

"Before we died you two were in love. Soon as we even up dead, your at each other's throat." Alex said.

"Yeah I regret that decision." I huffed standing up.

"Y/n." Alex yelled angirly at me.

"It's true! I wish I never met you Luke Pattinson. I was I was never in this stupid band and I certainly wish I never loved you!" I yelled at the boy. His face softened into sadness and he looked at me.

"Y/n l/n." Alex huffed standing up. He grabbed my shoulders and started pushing me out the door. "Go for a walk."

I huffed and gritted my teeth as I walked out of the room, Alex closing the door behind me. I walked down the walkway before sitting in Julies lawn.

"He Dosent even know how he ruined me." I mumbled before laying on the grash, tears in my eyes.

1995

"Hey babe." I smiled opening up my window so Luke could crawl in. He kissed my cheek before jumping to my ground and eventually on the bed.

"How was rehearsal?" I asked laying down next to him.

"Better if you were there." He said wrapping his arm around me putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"You know I can't be apart of the band anymore." I sighed.

"I don't understand why! You love playing with us right?" He asked pulling away to fully look at me.

"I do! But you know my parents don't let me. They don't really like you." I told him.

"Do what I did." He said. "Leave."

I huffed an slushie shin off of me. "Leave? Luke I can't leave my family."

"Why not! Alex, Bobby and Reggie is your family. I'm your family. Not them-what have they don't besides hold you back form your dream?" He asked.

"Don't say that about them." I told him.

"Y/n leaving my family was the best decision I ever made! I am free now, I sleep on my couch. Baby we can get married in a year and live on our owns and your parents won't be able to hold you back from anything." He said.