Reggie

I laid on my bed next to my sister Julies room trying to fall asleep but it was unbelievabley cold in the room.

I heard a wosh and I opened of my eyes to see
My boyfriend standing over me. "Hi." He smiled.

I smiled alittle bit before closing my eyes again. "Hi Reggie."

The bed sunk next to me and I rolled over to look at my boyfriend. "Hi." He said again.

I giggled and smiled. "What are you doing here. It's late." I told him.

"Your dad just went to bed. Turned off the tv. You know I don't know much about what was happening on keeping up with the kardasians but khloe was upset." He said making me laugh and rest my hand alittle bit above where I would touch his cheek.

The sad truth at the end of the day was that me and Reggie wouldn't last. I would grow old and he'd stay a 17 year old boy. We just enjoyed the time we had now.

Since we couldn't touch or have any physical connection like hugs or kisses, we compensated in diffrent ways. We went on long drives, go on a lot of dates, watch movies, etc.

Our relationship was far from normal but normal was for normal people, and we certainly weren't normal. It was upsetting sometimes. The knowing that we didn't even have a chance.

I let my hand fall to my side as I started at the boy sadly, not even kneeling tears had started falling.

"What's wrong love?" He asked.

I shook my head and wrapped the blanket around me tighter trying to say warm. "Why do we even put us threw this?" I asked sniffling. "I-I-I mean we know how this story ends! We've read the last chapter before any other part of the book."

Reggie still looked alittle bit confused. I rolled over on my back and stared up at my ceilings that had a few glow in the dark stars I hung up when I was little.

"What happens when I grow up? When I go past 18 and I just start hitting her check mark. 17,21,30. I'm going to be an old women and your still going to be a 17 year old boy. So why are we putting our selves threw the pain when we know the ending?" I asked letting a tear
Slide off my cheek.

"Well figure that out when it comes." He said.

"There is no figuring it out Reggie." I whispered closing my eyes. "You can't make me younger or you older. It's not possible. Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"Because I love you y/n. And so what if we only have one year till it's frowned apon by the government? If one year is the longest I can get with you than it's what i want." He said grabbing a book of my bedside table and using it to make me look at him.

"I love you. And I want to spend as long as we
Have left together." He said.

I smiled lightly before once more reach my hand up and put it above his cheek. "I love you too." I small tear fell out of my eye and I watched as it hit reggies hand that was underneath my face.

My hand slowly fell towards his hand and instead of going there his head it placed softly on his cheek. My mouth fell open slightly and Reggie quickly put his two hands on my cheek. Northern of us moving, almsot if that if we moved, it people all disappear.

"Reggie?" I whispered almost if I was meeting him for the first time.

Another few tears fell out my eyes and Reggie whipped them with his thumb. "Oh my." He whispered.

I let out a loud squeal and rolled over into reggies arms wrapping my arms around him. He grasped me tight as i sobbed into his neck and him into mine.

He pulled away for a second and said "wait."

His hands rubbed my face for a few seconds before he pulled me in kissing me like he needed it more than everything.

He pulled away after and smiled at me. "Woah."

I giggled and grabbed his shoulders pulling him into another hug.

Because we were both touch deprived from the endles amounts of agony of wanting to have that physical connection but knowing you can't. Until now.