Luke- dead

When I woke up the black room next to my band mates all I could seem to do was cry into Alex's shoulder as he cried into mine.

Reggie laid his head in Luke's lap sadly watching me and my best friend.

"Okay I think I'm okay." I whispered pulling away from Alex. "I'm not!" He sobbed pulling me back into his chest holding me.

I gripped onto his sweatshirt and held him as he cried into my neck.

"What the-" I heard Luke mutter before suddenly it felt like we were failing. I screamed grasping on too Alex and before I knew it we hit the ground hard.

"Oh I'm good." I laughed lightly. I heard Alex groan underneath me and push me off of him. "I'm not." He muttered. The boys all groaned around me in pain coughing. I stood up slightly and helped Alex up.

"Woah. Woah. How did we get back here?" Luke asked. I looked around at our study and smiled. "Yay! Home."

A loud scream filled my ears and I realized a girl was in the room With us. I let out a scream too along with the boys. The girl took off running out of the room.

"Oh." I muttered look at Reggie in confusion.

"I'm confused." Alex said. I looked around at our study. "Me too."

"Babe you okay?" Luke asked and I nodded leaning my head on his shoulder. "Yeah I landed on Alex. He broke my fall."

Alex huffed and rolled his eyes.

I walked slowly out of the studio and looked around the yard with the boys following me. I watched as the girl went back into the room holding a cross.

I peaked around the corner to look at her. "I know I saw something. I'm not crazy." She said

"We're all alittle crazy." Luke said making me roll my eyes.

She started screaming again holding the cross towards us. I winced and held my ears "oh my gosh please stop screaming."

Her mouth closed shut. "Who are you and what are you doing in my moms studio?" She asked

"Your moms studio? This is our studio. Trust me, my.." Luke walked around the girl trying to stay away from the cross in her hand. "The grand piano is new and and MY COUCH!" He yelled before whale flopping on it. "Y/n look!" He said happily.

"Yep it's your couch." I said sarcastically.

He looked at the instruments against the wall and looked at the girl. "That is definitely not my six string." He looked around the room before crawling over the table. "Can you give me just one second?" He huffed "just give me a second. Thank you."
He walked back over to me and the boys and in a huffed tone asked, "guys, what is going on, how did get get her stuff in here do fast?"

"Maybe she's a witch! There is chairs floating on the ceiling." Reggie Said making me face palm.

"Ok. There is no such thing as witches." Alex countered.

"I used to think where was no such thing as ghosts, but here we are in the flesh- wait." I muttered.

"Thats fair." Alex mumbled.

"Okay so we're going with witch?" Luke questioned.

"I'd go with scared child." I said. "Hey how old are you!" I yelled. She looked at me confused for mumbling "16?"

"Crap guys shes our age." I muttered

"Y/n right she's just scared. Let someone with a Softer touch handle this." Alex smiled walking over to the girl. "Why are you in our studio?"

I face palmed at his 'soft touch'.

The girl stuck the cross threw alex chest and pulled it out staring at her hand wondering how it went threw the boy. "Oh by gosh! How did you do tht?" She asked

"Clearly you're not undertanding... she doesn't get it. Ok look. We're ghost all right? We're just three ghost and we're really happy to be home. So thank you for the flowers. They really brighten up the room."

"We're in a band called sunset curve."

"Tell your friends."

"Last night was supposed to be a really big night for us. It was going to change our lives." Luke said

"Oh it did alright. Ended them." I told Luke.

The girl pulled something out of her pocket nad still held the cross towards us.

"What is that? What are you doing?" Luke asked.

"It's my phone. No! Stop talking to them. They aren't real. There's no such thing as cute ghost." She said smiling to herself.

"Oh, think we're cute?" Reggie said.

I huffed "finally. You never call me cute." I wined to Luke making him roll his eyes at me. "I call you better thibgs."

"Who you calling." Alex asked.

"I'm googling sunset swerve."

"Sunset Curve!" We all said at the same time correcting her.

"Woah. There is a sunset curve. You did die. But not last night." She said. "25 years ago?"

My knees buckled underneath me and Luke had to steady me.

"What? No no no no. That's impossible. After we floated out do the ambulance allow we did was go to tht wierd dark room where Alex ans y/n cried."

I glared at Reggie and Alex let out a
"Well.... I don't think.. I thinks we were all pretty upset okay?"

"That was just for like an hour." Luke said. "We just showed up here."

"Look I'm just telling you what my phone says. See? You died in 1995. It is not 2020"

"So this the future?" Reggie asked.

"Wait so so it has been 25 years?" Alex asked. "We have been crying for 25 years? How is tht posible!" Alex yelled at me.

"Well you guys are very emotional people."

"I am not!"

"I'm 42." I mumbled. "Do I look 42?" I asked my boyfriend who shook his head. "Not a day over dead."

~