Reggie part 3

Part three (it's pretty short probably could have added it to part 2 but) of my series

"Can you uh- can you play it again?" Reggie sniffled pointing at the player for Julie to press play again.

A loud scream and a string of curse words filled the air making Julie and the boys grasp her ears lightly.

A loud thud and groans filled the air as the boys looked over to see their manager on the floor holding her side in pain. "Son of- I must be in hell, I've always hated this studio." She said looking around the room. She stood up and huffed putting her hands on her hips before turning around. Her face fell when her eyes landed on her boys.

"Or maybe it's heaven." She said.

"Y/n?" Luke said.

"Where am I? I mean I'm at the studio but-"she was cut off by a pair of arms wrapped around her so tight she couldn't even breathe.  She pulled away for a second to see who it was.

"Reggie?" She asked.

"Oh my gosh." He whispered crying grabbibg her and pulling her back in.

"Baby why are you crying it's been an hour?" She asked.

"It's been a year since I've seen you y/n."  He said pulling away putting his hands on her face.

"A year? It's 1995 now?" She asked.

"More like 2020." Alex said from the back.

"Twenty six years?" She asked concerned. "I've been in that room for 26 years?" She said upset.

Reggie nodded and rubbed her face with his thumbs. "We've only been here for a few weeks."

"Wait." Y/n said looking at the boys. "If I'm here. Does that mean that you boys died?" She asked.

"Oh no." Luke said plugging his ears.

"I was gone for one year and you get your boys killed!" She yelled at the boys scolding them. "What the heck! I kept you boys alive for 17 years and the year I die you all three get yourselfs killed!! Where's Bobby? Hmm? He didn't die did he? At least someone has common sense! How did you die? Hmm? Alex?" She asked looking at the boy like a parent and the boy lowering his head like a scolded child.

"Street dogs." He mumbled.

The girl threw her hands up. "Street dogs? You died from hotdogs in the back of a car? I knew you boys were dumb but I didn't think you were stupid."

Reggie laughed at the girls antics making the girl look at him. "What's so funny?"

"I love you. So so much." He said laughing happily staring at the girl with so much bliss and admiration. The girls face soften.

"And I love you."