Reggie- School Show

I was in the gym watching dirty candy trying not to enjoy that horrible girls perform, but the song was already stuck in my head.

I clapped when it was over and the principle came up and told us we could return back to class. I stood up and started to walk out the door before I heard music playing.

Turning around I smiled seeing a girl named Julie playing the piano. She started singing lightly and I rushed with the rest of the students to the stage watching her sing.

I let out a whoop and she sent me a smile. Soon three Guys appeared on the stage making me gasp and let out another loud yell along with everyone else.

My eyes landed on one of the boys who was playing the bass. He locked eyes with me and sent me a small smile.

Too soon the song ended and the boys disappeared again. Julie smiled before awkwardly walking off the Stage.

I left the gym while she talked to dirty candy and towards where my next class was. On the way I peered down a hallway seeing the three boys who were on the stage trying to lift up one of the guys.

I decided to tell them how good their performance and ask if they went to this school.

"Pstt Luke. That's the girl that was totally checking me out." The bassist said.

My face went red and I laughed awkwardly. "I just wanted to tell you guys I enjoyed your performance!"

The three boys face fell and they dropped the boy they were holding and the blonde boy looked behind him. "Is she talking to us?"

"Oh I'm sorry! Do you guys not speak English? I heard Julie say you weren't from America." I apologized.

"No no we understand you. But you can... see us?" The other boy said.

My eye brows scrunched in confusing, "um..." I laughed awkwardly. "I'm going to.. go." What kind of drugs were these boys on.

"Wait! Sorry. Thank you, we appreciate at the love. We're sunset curve." The boy said.

"Tell your friends." The bassist winked.

"Well sunset curve I really enjoyed your performance." I smiled.

"Julie!" The boys yelled. She gasped and yelled her heart. "Don't do that!"

"Well we were already here so that's on you."

I turned to Julie and smiled, "you were amazing up there! I was just telling the boys how much I liked you guys performance."

Her eyebrows frowned in confusion. "She can see you guys?" She asked the boys.

"Am i not suppose to?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah no. We're dead." The blonde boy said.

Julie face palmed and I looked at the guys in complete confusion. "Are you guys all on the same thing?"

"No!" Julie defend. She sighed and grabbed my hand before pushing it into the bassist chest. My eyes went wide and I snatched my hand away. "Maybe I'm on drugs." I whispered.

"Your a sober as the rest of us n/n." One of the boys smiled.

I laughed awkwardly again before slowly backing up. "Yeah that's enough of school today. Think I'm gonna check out." I muttered turning around and quickly walking towards the exit of the school.

"Wait! Y/n." I heard. I turned around and no One was there. As I faced back to the door I let out a small scream seeing the bassist infront of me.

"I'm Reggie by the way." He said.

I nodded lightly, "nice to meet you."

"Um maybe one day you can come over to Julie and I can answer all your questions? And then you can answer my questions." He suggested.

Alothough the boy was dead, I couldn't say no. I nodded lightly. "Okay."

He smiled. "Great."

"See ya Reggie."

"Bye y/n."