Luke part 2

Warning: curse words,angst
I hated that I had to go to school that Monday. I had successfully avoided Adam all day with the help of my dad letting me skip my 5th period after me and Julie cried to him.

5 more minutes until the bell rang and I was putting my books in my locker. Closing the locker door I jumped seeing the boy I dreaded the most.

"Y/n." He said

I rolled my eyes before shutting the locker and adjusting my bag, turning and walking away.

"I'm sorry y/n I just had somthing else better to do! You can't possibly be upset with me." Adam said As he tried to keep up with me.

"Not upset. Disappointed."told him rounding the corner.

"How about this Friday?" He asked.

I shook my head, "no thanks."

He stopped in his tracks and thre his arms up in disbelief, "well fuck you then!" His voice rang threw the halls making me stop in my tracks.

"Find someone else to mess with already hm? I was just going to get in your pants and dip anyways! Im just going to be honest with you because no one else will, Any guy who says there intrested in you beyond just fucking you, is full of shit." He muttered just loud enough for me to hear.

I gritted my teethed and the bell rang, kids started walking out of classrooms and hallways so I took this time to walk quickly towards the back doors. I tried not to start crying yet but I really wanted too.

I walked past Julie and ignored her hellos and immediately got in the back seat of my dads car. "Hey bubble bee how was school?" He said.

I gritted my teeth and stared out the window trying to not let the tears fall, "fine."

As soon as we got home and got out of the car quickly and walked inside the house and uo the stairs to just room. Where I shut the door and jumped on my bed letting out the tears I had held in for so long.

His words repeated in my head over bad over again like a record that was on repeate. It just booked threw my head, even louder than my cries.

"Y/n?" Julie said knocking on the door.

"Not now jules." I mumbled into the pillow.

I hesrd the door crack open against my wishes. Eventually the bed sunk in next to me and a hand was placed on my back. "Y/n?" She asked softly.

"I hate him Julie. Hate him." I cried.

She rubbed my back softly as I cried into my pillow. "Don't listen to anything he says or does okay? He's just jealous."

"Molinas Great time for some band-" Luke said poofing into the room. "Nope tears. I can't do it. I'll be... not here." He said

"Luke."Julie mumbled motioning the boy over before he could poof away.

"You helped last time. Do it again." Julie said standing up.

I huffed and rolled over and laid my head back in my pillows staring at the ceiling. The door to my room closed and the bed sunk again next to me.

"Do you what to talk about it?" He asked.

"When you were talking about taking your chance with me, did you mean to like get in my pants?" I asked almost angirly

"What?" He said almsot laughing. "No no not at all. I'm a ghost I can't really do that." He said.

I sighed and rubbed my face. "What did he say." Luke said lending down next to me.

"That any guy intrested in anything besides fucking me, was full of shit. And that was his Plan the whole time." I mumbled.

He stayed quiet for a minutes trying to think of what to say.

"Screw him." Was what he thought of. "Actually don't screw him. forget him."

I laughed alittle bit and rolled over to face Luke. "Why are all the good guys always dead?" I asked

"I'm alive as can be baby." He smiled.

"You know if I wasn't a ghost right now I'd totally kiss you." He continued.

I smiled back, "and if you weren't a ghost I'd kiss you back."