Reggie- request

This is a request from @ramenxn0odles hope you like it!

2020

"Good morning tio." I said walking into the kitchen rubbing my eyes.

"Happy birthday y/n!" He said. I smiled lightly and hugged him. "Thanks."

I sat down at the kitchen table as he put a stack of pancakes infront of me. "Only the best for my niece."

I thanked him before grabbing a fork and cutting a piece off.

"Happy birthday y/n!!" Three voices yelled into my ear making me let out a scream. I glared at the three ghost but quickly stopped realizing my uncle was looking at me concerned.

"Ahh these are delicious!" I said nodding to my uncle. "Thank you." He laughed slightly before sitting Infront of me. "Have you looked?" He asked.

I looked down at my arm that I had tied a bandanna around. "No." I told him honestly.

"When ever your ready sobrina. There's no rush. Your mother never found her so I know how scary it could be. I got lucky with Julies mom." He said. I smiled thinking about my aunt and nodded.

"I'm dying to know." Luke said from next to me

"Don't rush her." Alex said hitting Luke's head.

"No rush y/n. It's just a suggestion." Reggie said smiling at me.

I laughed and shook my head taking another bite of my pancakes. I heard a loud eii and before you know it Julie had thrown her self at me in a hug. "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you Julie." I laughed patting her back.

"What's the plan for today girls?" Ray asked.

I smiled, "band practice."

~~

"Um y/n you okay over there?" Luke asked as I missed where I was suppose to come it because I was staring at my wrist.

"Y/n?" Reggie asked me when I didn't answer, him waving his hand infront of my face.

"Hmm?" I asked looking at them. "Sorry."

"Just look at it if you want to know so
Bad." Julie said motioning to my wrist.

I sighed and threw my guitar off of my laying it against the wall before jumping on Luke's couch. "What is your guys mark?" I asked.

"Mines a bunch of triangles." Alex siad holding it up.

"Mines literally a dot. That's it. You know how many times I thought I found my soulmate and it was just a freckle?" Luke huffed throwing his arms up.

"Star." Reggie smiled holding up his wrist.

I sighed and started down at the bandana covering it. I slowly slid it off my wrist hoping it was at least a cute mark.

My face dropped alittle when a small star had appeared on my wrist.

I heard a laugh come from behind me ans I turned around quickly to see Luke let out a whoop. "Luke!" I scolded trying to hit his leg but my hand going right threw it.

"What is it familiar?" Julie asked walking over with Alex and Reggie.

"Guess you could say that." I sighed holding out my arm to them.

"Ooo a star." Reggie smiled.

Alex looked at the slow boy rolling his eyes and grabbing his arm and holding it next to mine. "Hey they match. Twins." He smiled. His smiled dropped "they match."

He tried to touch it but his finger went right threw my wrist. I sighed and pulled my wrist away laying my head back in the couch. I could hear the boys poof away and Julie slowly walking out the door.

"Not what you wanted?" Reggie asked sitting next to me on the couch his voice almost breaking.

"Opposite actually." I mutttered. "I've liked you forever now."

He smiled. "Me too."

"But your dead and I'm going to grow old." I said.

He shrugged. "We got time."

"Time for what?"

"Time to figure this out. In the mean time, can I take you out?"

"I'd like that."

I hope y'all know I suck at writing like these are all bad