Reggie part 2

@kkbyebeaches wanted a part 2 so here I am!

2020

"Here you go Reg. I thought you'd want this." Alex said setting the backpack informt of the boy who was picking some strings on his bass.

His face fell for a second realizing who's bag it was. He slung off his bass and say it down, grabbing the bag and opening it. "What do you think happen to y/n?" He asked picking yo the keychain photo of him and her that was hanging from the bag.

"She probably passed over reg. Partying it up with Elvis. You know how much she loved old music." Luke said.

"Who's y/n?" Julie asked from the couch.

"My- um our manager." Reggie said still staring at the image.

"She was reggies girlfriend. She died in a car wreck." Alex said to Julie staring at the boy sadly.

"I was going to marry her." He said. "She didn't want a fancy wedding though. She didn't want kids or anything. She use to say-" his voice cracked for a second and he caughed trying to cover it up. "-she use to say that I was all she needed."

Reggie took a dead breath before opening up the backpack and pulling out the contents. A hoodie that was probably his, the girls journal, and a bag of old suckers. That girl always had a sucker in her mouth.

Reggie put the bag on the ground and held up her journal tracing his finger over the cover. It was scratched out with pen and little doodles. The spine was breaking and it seemed to be almsot falling apart from how much the girl had used it.

He opened up the journal to the first page seeing it was her notes from there first ever performing. 'Luke was flat during the third song. Bobby was half a second off beat during the 2nd song. Alex did his best. Reggies eyes were sparkling in the light. Dosnet cover up the fact that his eyes were on me instead of the crowd.'

Reggie shook his head smiling. This was before Reggie had asked the girl out on there first date. He flipped a few pages in and stopped on a song she has written that was crossed out.
'Can't have the boys singing a love song about reg.'

He flipped to the last page tht had been filled out.

Tomorrow show @ 7 @ den center.
Pick up who needs ride @ 6.
MUTE ALEXS MIC.
Give Reggie the song.
Don't give him the song.
Make sure you at least have it in the bag if I change my mind.
Change my mind.
Remind him that you love him
And the guys
Get some sleep!!

Reggie eyes frowned as he dug in the backpack one more time grabbing a CD that was underneath everything. "Can you uh play this Julie?" He asked. Julei stoop up and grabbed the CD from the ghost putting it into the CD player.

"Hi my love." Y/n voice rang threw the studio. Reggie took a seat infront of the CD player closing his eyes pretending she was there.

"I'm giving you this- hopefully." She laughed lightly. "I'm kinda nervous. Bobby has been teaching me how to play the guitar so I could sing this song for you. I'm really nervous about it. But it's just a way to say I love you. Because I don't tell you enough. I know I can be mean and and cold hearted sometimes." She laughed again and Reggie laughed lightly too. "But I do love you and I want you to know your the best thing that's ever happen to me."

"So here it is. You use to sing this song to me when you thought I was sleeping but you know me. I never sleep."soft guitar sounds started to play making a tear fall out of his eye.

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you." The guitar suddenly stopped and y/n sighed loudly. "That's it."she laughed. "Love you reg. I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

Part 3?