Luke Request

This request is for @lukeybabe68

"I don't think I can do this." Luke mumbled staring into the mirror. Alex placed his hands on Luke's shoulder squeezing them. "You got this."

"I mean this is my first date since I died! What-what if I lost all my game?" He asked 100% worried. Alex rolled his eyes and patted his friends back, "you have terrible game. Listen this is y/n first date since she died too okay? Don't worry it'll be fine."

Luke sighed and nodded patting his friends back before walking out of the bathroom of the garage and jumping on the couch, his leg bouncing nervously.

Meanwhile in the inside house in Julies room y/n paced nervously infront of Julies bed. "Your giving me a headache from all tht pacing." Julie mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"I can't do this!" She said looking at Julie nervously.

"You'll be fine." Reggie said from the beanbag. "Look I bet Luke so is nervous too." He disappeared for a few seconds and then appeared back. He left out a 'phh' sound, "yeah he's a train wreck!"

"Dosnet make me feel better reg. Luke's great, I just don't want to mess this up." Sh told them.

"You'll be fine y/n okay? Luke likes you. No need to be nervous. Now, go." Julie said motioning me away.

She took a deep shakey breath and nodded before poofing into the garage. "Uh hey Alex." She smiled lightly looking at the boy.

"Y/n." He said smirking before he to disappeared.

She turned around and smiled at the boy on the couch. "Uh ready?

"Yeah yeah. Ready. Um you look... really nice." Luke said the rubbing the back of his neck. "I feel underdressed."

The girl laughed, "I wouldn't want you in anything else."

"We're we landing boss?" She asked. Luke came around the couch and next to her. He held out his hand and she grabbed it before they poofed out of the room.

Y/n blinked looking at her new surroundings to where Luke had taking them. The sunset was over the edge and the vast city was bellow them. "Woah." She mumbled letting go of likes hand to walk closer to the edge.

Luke grabbed her hand back pulling her away. "Careful. Reggie fell down earlier."

Y/n let out a belly laugh before staring out.
"It's really pretty. Thank you luke."

"Not even the best part." He smiled turning me around. The Hollywood sign was  right behind us a I relized where we were. A blanket was onethe ground with a picnic basket on it, with a few candles lit.

"Wow luke who knew you were such a romantic?" She teased talking a seat on the blanket.

"It was Alex's idea." He smiled taking a seat next to me.

Y/n pointed to the picnic basket raising an eyebrow. He smiled and opened it up showing it was empty. "It's for the aesthetic Julie said. Whatever that means."

She laughed and wrapped her arms around her knees staring out to the setting sunset. Luke was staring at her however, not even fazed by the beautiful pink and purples of the sky.
Y/n put two fingers on his cheek and pushed his head to face the sunset.
"Views over there." She said.

"I enjoyed the one I was looking at more." He said. Y/n blushed and turned her whole body to face the boy. "Maybe I should enjoy this one too."

The sun was almsot fully set now and the two talked each other's ear off, both enjoying the conversation and company.

"Hold on." Luke said holding up his finger. He held his arms out lightly and his guitar appeared in his arm, making him fall back on the blanket. Y/n laughed lightly as he sat up and grabbed a pic that had appeared in His mouth.

"This song goes out to... a very pretty lady." He said making y/n giggle slightly.

He started strumming the guitar lightly and singing (your favorite song). She smiled at the boy loving how his voice sounded singing the words of the song.

The song slowly ended and the girl clapped. "Thank you Luke. That was amazing."

He smiled and his guitar disappeared. "I have one last place I want to go okay?" He said. She nodded and held out my hand which he grabbed. We poofed to a street were they were staring at a house from the sidewalk.

"A house?" She asked.

Luke nodded and we poofed up to the front porch. "Look for your self." He said

The girl peered into the window and her hand went to her mouth. "Is that my parents?" She asked.

"I-I found there new address. I go visit my family a lot so I thought you would like to do the same." He said messing with the sleeves of his shirt.

Y/n latched on to the boy tight hugging him. "Thank you." She mumbled into neck.

"No problem." He said "do you want to go in?" He asked.

She pulled away but still holding on to the boy. Staring into the window her parents looked happy. She shook her head. "Were focusing on the future today, not the past."

Luke smiled lightly at the girl before kissing the top of her head as he held her.