Luke part 1

I shook my hands trying to get all my nerves out, as I stared at Adam Jones who was in my 5th period math class who was currently looking into his locker. Julie had somehow convinced me to ask him out because she was convinced he liked me too.

I have had a crush on him since the 3rd grade and it seemed to not be going away any time soon.

The bell rang dismissing the day and he closed his locker pulling out his phone. I took a deep shakey breath and walked over to him adjusting my backpack.

"Hey Adam." I said.

He looked up from his phone and smiled at me. "Hey y/n what's up?"

"um what are you doing today. Around 7? Maybe we could um.. go get something to eat or see a movie or something. If your not busy." I said nervously.

He paused for alittle bit before nodding, "sure. 7? I'll pick you up?" He asked

I nodded and smiled, the inside of me screaming. "Sounds great. You know where I live right? From the math project we did awhile back?"

He nodded "I'll see you then Molina."

I smiled and nodded slowly before turning around and walking away. I pushed the doors open to the outside and smiled doing a little fist pump.

"Y/n!" Julie called holding her hand up. I walked over to where she was waiting for our dad. "So?" She asked anxiously.

"He said yes! He's picking me up at 7!" I said making Julie cheer and jump up and down.
"Yay! I'm so happy for you."

I smiled and looked over to see our dad waving his hand from his car. "Come on. You need to get ready." Julie said pulling me towards his car.

"It's only 3!"

....

The time was 6:45 and me and julei was walking out to our studio where the band was. "Finally the sisters are here! Come onnn were dying to get playing." Luke said huffing as he stood up from the couch.

"Your dressed up." Alex said smiling at me.

"I have a date." I said taking Luke's spot on the couch.

"A date?" Luke asked.

"A date!" Reggie cheered

"Who's the lucky guy?" Luke said almsot sarcastically confusing me.

"Dude." Alex said to him hitting his chest.

"Sorry I just don't like band members missing practice. We have a big gig coming up!" He said to me and alex.

"Guys y/n has liked this guy for ever. I think it's fine if she misses one practice." Julie said as she took a seat behind her keyboard.

"Thank you Julie. He'll be here soon so I'm going to go wait inside. Bye guys." I smiled waving at the boys expect Luke, wasn't appreciative of his attitude.

"Have fun!" Reggie said waving at me. I walked out of the studio and into our house taking a seat on the couch. My dad and Carlos were gone today so I was in the house alone. I bounced my meg nervously seeing the clock click and click.

7:05 rolled around and the nerves for even more than before. If I was picking someone up I would be fashionably late too.

7:15 hit the clock and I had sent the boy three texts.

'Hey just making sure we're still on for tonight?'

'Didn't know if you forgot where I lived'

'Y/n sent current location'

7:45 hit the clock and I had taken off my shoes, the purse was thrown across the room and I was laying on the couch staring at the ceiling.

Was the I the stupid one?

'Hey?'

8:15 appeared slowly on the clock. I was cuddled up into the crack of the couch. I had found one of my dads jackets thrown on the table so I had put it on.

I was trying not to cry.

I shouldn't cry because some guy stood me up. But I couldn't help it. Tears stained my face as I watched the clock hit 8:30.

I didn't want to see the boys, specially luke. But I did need my sister.

I pulled out my phone and called Julie who was still with the boys in the garage.

"Heyyyyy how's it going?" Her voice happily rang on the other end of the phone.

"Well I wouldn't know." I mumbled rubbing my eyes sitting up on the couch, Crisscrossed.

"What do you mean?" She asked

"Just don't tell the boys, just come inside. Please." I mumbled.

"Okay I'm- Luke's gone." She mumbled.

I jumped out of my seat as Luke was sat next to me. "Dude! I'm never going to get use to that."

"Give me a second Julie." I said hanging up.

"Luke please I'm not in the mood for you to tell me this wouldn't of happen if I just went to band practice okay?" I said to the boy.

He put his feet on the couch holding his knees looking at me. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He said, "and the address of this boy."

I let out a dry laugh before leaning just Head against the back of the couch. "Am I just not good enough?"

"No no. He's just a jerk. It has nothing to do with you." He said.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I would never do that to you." He whispered.

My eyes fluttered open and I stared deeply at the Luke. "Really?"

"Well yeah y/n your amazing. Your smart, funny, really pretty. No sane person would ever miss their chance to take you out."

I smiled lightly. "Thanks Luke."

"So when you feel better, I'll be here to take me chance."