Reggie request

This a a request for @sdmn_imagines5's

The wrong cord was played on Luke's guitar making me grimace and look up from the song I was working on.

"Dude what's your problem today?" Alex asked as they stopped the song they were playing.

"I messed up once." Luke defended.

"It was more than once luke. Where's your head at right now?" Julie asked not trying to be mean just trying to figure out what she could do to help.

"My head is perfectly fine. Where is yours! You've been flat for the entirety of the last song." Luke fired back at her.

"Me? You sounded like a dying seal!" She defended.

"I gotta agree on Luke on this one. You were a tiny bit flat." Alex said lookin at Julie.

"Alex all you do is hit boxes! You could mess up and we wouldn't even know."

This started a huge argument between the three. "Guys." Reggie said.

"Hey guys?" I said.

"Stay out of it." They all three snapped at the Same time.

I looked over at Reggie he sat his bass down before poofing away and I was right behind him.

I ended up on the chair next to Reggie in Julies dining room. "I don't like fighting." He said staring at julies dad who was making dinner.

"Me either. I got enough of that at home." I muttered rubbing my face.

"Your parents fought a lot to?" Reggie asked looking over at me.

I nodded, "my parents. My sisters. Even my dogs." I laughed dryly. "It was Like I couldn't even eat dinner without one of them yelling at me or eachother."

"My parents were one fight away from a divorce." He mumbled. "Did they even realize what position in they put me in?"

I shook my head "they never do. You think the band is worried about where we went off to right now? No. Anger makes people... crazy."

"Rays never angry." Reggie said staring at Julies dad. "He won't even raise his voice at Julie or Carlos."

"There lucky." Reggie nodded.

I sighed and looked out the window at the studio where I could still see them yelling at each other.

"Should we do something?" He asked.

"When your parents yelled at eachother did you what to stop it and fix it?" I asked.

He sighed and nodded grabbing my hand before poofing into the studio.

"Now you've just gone insane! You never care about anyone but your self-" Julie was yelling.

I put my Pinky fingers in my mouth and whistled loudly causing them all to stop and turn to us.
"Guys! Please... please stop." I begged.

"Come on y/n all you do is sit over there and stare at the same page in your note book." Luke said in a loud voice. Reggie held a hand up to him stopping him, "what were not going to do is yell at her when she's trying to help you." Reggie said defending me.

"Guys what was this fight even over?" I asked

The three looked at each other trying to rack their Brains of ideas.

"Exactly. There's no need to fight over something that wasn't even important in the first place. It effects me and y/n more than any of you and you should know this!" Reggie said.

Luke scratched the back of his neck and Julie nodded.

"Sorry about that guys." Alex said to us, "we know how you guys were affected by that and we shouldn't of started it."

"Yeah sorry guys." Julie said.

Reggie raised an eyebrow at luke who sighed, "yeah I'm sorry."

I smiled and clapped my hands together, "great! Now we have a gig to get ready for."