Julie x WLW

....

I sat on the band couch tapping my leg anxiously.

"Oh my gosh would you stop that!" My brother Alex said breaking the silence. "Please!"

I held my leg down so it would stop bounding and my brother let out a huge sigh as it continued. "What's up y/n?" He said sitting next to Me.

"Ithinkilikejulieanditsaproblembecauseidontevenknowifshelikesgirlandimaghostandshesaliveanditwouldneverwork." I said quickly making my brother wave his hands at me.

"Slower." He said.

"I like Julie." I managed to get out.

His eyebrows crinkled for a second, "I wnaan expecting this. Much more thought Carrie was your type."

"She's hot too but I mean Julie can see me." I said waving my hand. "She's just- she's incredible alex. Me and her were hanging out last night watching a movie and I couldn't even focus on the movie."

Alex smiled lightly, "well hey I say you go for it."

"I'm a ghost Alex. And I don't even know if she's into girls!" I groaned leaning my head back against the couch. "I can't ruin the band for some dumb feelings."

"When me and Luke dated did it ruin the band? No." He pointed out. "Trying and failing is better than never trying."

I groaned and sat up, "I hate that your alwasy right."

He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "that's why I'm the better sibling."

I laughed and shook my head, "and I stand corrected."

I stood up and shook my hands out with nerves, "oh we're doing thsi right now." Alex said standing up.

"Yep. I need to get it over with or I'll never do it. Wish me luck." I saluted my brother off before poofing to the front of Julies door. I focused my energy on my hand before holding It up to the door to knock. I sighed and slept my hand fall to my side doecidbg it wasn't worth it.

The door open and I jumped along with Julie who had opened it. "Oh! Hey y/n. What's up?" She asked.

"H-hey Julie." I said nervously tapping my foot.

Julie opened up her door wider for me to come in and I walked in before sitting on her bed. "What's up? You look sick. Can ghosts get sick?" She asked looking at me worried

"I hope not." I said. "I'm just nervous."

"For what-" she stared

"I like you." I blurted out. I slapped my hand over my mouth looking at the suprised girl. "I meant to ease it out but it didn't work." I whispered lightly more to myslef than her.

I immediately poofed away and back on the couch next to Alex. "I told her and I immediately left." I muttered.

"Go back!" Alex said hitting me. I shook my head still kind of in shock. Alex grabbed my hand and poofed both of us back onto Julies bed. "Do not leave." He said pointing at me. "Hey Julie." He smiled before poofing out his self.

"You like me?" She asked.

I nodded. "As much as a ghost could like a lifer yeah."

She smiled lightly, "I guess I feel the same way."

I looked at her and smiled lightly, "That's cool."

"Yep. Cool."

"Oh my gosh y'all suck at this!" Alex said putting his head threw the door. "Julie you like y/n. Y/n you like Julie. Now ask her on a date!" He huffed before sticking his head out.

Me and Julie laughed and I smiled for a second. "So how about a movie tonight? As our first date?" She asked

"I'd like that."

Leave request bc I'm out of ideas ✨✨