Julie • WLW

Writing this bc Joe Biden won today and I'm as not scared about getting my rights taken away ✨✨✨

....

Y/n threw her backpack on her mattress that had no bed sheets on it yesterday in the empty room that desperately needed to be decorated.

She sighed and walked down the stairs examining her new house. She had just moved in today and her parents were left unloading the moving truck. The living room was full of boxes and furniture that needed to be built.

"Y/n!" Her mouthed called from outside. She walked out the door looking at her parents slowly moving a couch out of the moving truck.

"How about you go meet the neighbors? We're going to be unloading this for awhile." Her mom said.

The girl slightly groaned, "do I have to?"

"Your going to be living next to these people until you go off to college." Her dad said motioning to the houses. "Go. Maybe they'll have someone your age."

She ighed and sent them a thumbs up Before slowly walking to the next door house. Couldng wait to meet middle aged white men who looked like they cheated on there wife.
H
She mentally prepared myslef as I walked up the the front door. Her finger hesitantly hovered over the door bell as she debated weither or not she should just tell her parents they were nice people without meeting them.

But she built up the courage to click the button and waited.

The door knob twisted open after some good seconds a girl appeared.

A pretty girl.

Y/n face turned a slight shade of red as the girl smiled at her saying something y/n could only assume was a 'can I help you?'

"Uh.... hi. I'm y/n, I just moved in next door." She said running a hand threw her hair anxiously.

"Oh hi! I'm Julie." She said smiling holding out her hand. Y/n gladly accepted it shaking it.

The hand shake lasted longer than a usual handshake.

"You can stop now." Luke said to Julie making her blush and let go of the girls hand quickly.

"It was really nice meeting you." Y/n said smiling.

"Likewise." Julie said doing some weird finger gun thing.

Y/n started to turn around but stopped. "Hey... if your ever free one day and want to.. hang out.. just walk over. I always need help decorating my room." She said looking at the girl anxiously.

Julie nodded quickly. "Sure. yes. Of course. I will totally be there."

"Great. Great. I'll see you sometime then." She smiled.

"It's a date." Julie said, but mentally face palming after. "I didn't mean-"

"It's a date." Y/n confirmed making her run another nervous hand threw her hair and making Julie blush.

She started walking away from the door ans on to the sidewalk.

"See ya!" Julie called after waving. Y/n smiled lightly holding up a hand to acknowledge the girls wave.

"Did we just watch Julie flirt for the first time?" Alex asked the band.

"Yep." Luke said smirking stage girl who was still watching the girl walk to her house.

"Dude I think she's whipped!" Reggie said waving a hand infront of her face, Julie not reatcting and the same smile was stil there.

Y/n