1: pet?

' long time no see. Orihara izaya. '

Izaya: oh. Isn't this who I think it is? What brought you here? Orihara Riku.

Riku: is that how you address me after so many years? I am your father.

Izaya: you called me full name first.

Riku: does that matter?

Izaya: no. I guess not.  Who is she? Some weird habbit of yours?

There was a girl with two ponytails with all fours on the fall and a collar attached with the leash. Izaya squat down and took a close look.

Izaya pov:

Cold eyes. Empty ones. Like those who have been tortured and have no aim in life. Those who do anything with complete compliance. Obedient ones.

Izaya: did you make her like that?

Riku: hahaha... She's something else. She was like that since born. Different from her own kind.

Izaya: kind? Oh? What interesting thing is she?

Riku: stand up.

She stood up ' what? '

Izaya: it talked

And with much annoyance too. Wasn't she a pet?

Riku: tell him.

' my Name which you couldn't be bothered to know because I'm going to go off after he has or finished this stupid conversation is Manna. Kuyama Manna. '

Izaya: eh? And I thought you were just a pet. Are you prehaps an M? ( masochist - basically like to get tortured)

She flips her ponytail ' don't be an idiot. This was under terms. We had a... What you humans. Ah. I mean what you would call a contract. '

Izaya: what are you than?

Manna: not your business.

She smiles ' you are about to know. I have decided. I will stay in ikekuburou.  I will take you down. '

Izaya: huh? What are you talking about?

Riku: than our contract?

She turned around,put her hand in to his chest and plucked out a pumping heart. Riku fell to the ground with shock. Her eyes turned from green to small pupils of red and with a blank face 'now we can change our contract. Hai? '

He laughed ' hahaha... So this is what my habbit brings me? '

Manna: not quite. Its not detached yet. I can still put it back and send you back to one of what you call hospitals. It would save you. Desho?

Riku: ok. Not bad to die here though.

Izaya: ooi. I don't want my apartment to stink of your smell. Old man.

Manna: I am not a devil. I don't kill that easily. Cancel that stupid contract. We're both free and you get saved. You earn more of course. You've always wanted to see him fail. Desho?

Riku: ok. Deal.

She put his heart back and receded her eyes and looked back at izaya ' I'm going to take you down. ' she said in a cute voice. ' to make the record, I always sound like that.  Now... Call the stupid ambulance. '

She yanked off the leash and the collar and took the ponytail hair tie off and shook her hair a little. They were long and reached till after her neck, around her chest ' baka no contract. '

Izaya: wait.

Manna: what?

Izaya: you that confident?

Manna: I am. Aren't you gonna ask why?

Izaya: why? * smiles *

Manna: your blood smells interesting. You see neh, I like to defeat my opponents than have them.

Izaya: like a monster.

Manna: I know right. Sayonara. Will meet you again.

She walked out of my room.

Take me down?

That's something I want to look forward to.