19: screw you

kirishi: arigato...

izaya: maa... $ 10000,0000 

kirishi: you think I have that amount?!!!

izaya: Hahahaha... that face. Its funny.

kirishi: *blush* eh....

izaya: $100,000 I am serious.

kirishi: hai.

anri: orihara-san... arigato.

izaya: ah . The girl who lost her saika nah.

anri: hai...

izaya: so what do you love now?

Anri hugs mikado's arm and hides behind him.

izaya: eh... how predictable.

Just than his phone vibrates and he takes his phone out. He answers the video call.

masaomi: hi hi. You remember me? You screwing asshole izaya.

' what are you doing at my house.' izaya's cold voice came out. No one had heard of that from him before. Everyone's eyes widened in shock

masoami: tsk. You know how to be cold too?

izaya: where's manna?

masaomi: who knows. For now...

Masaomi holds onto the hair on... what seems to be a head. A human head.

mikado: isn't that... is that.... celty-san's head?

izaya: hahaha... manna. You are one dangerous piece. You people.

'hai' the boss of the group answered.

izaya: we're going to kill someone.And get back something. Whoever gets back the head will be rewarded.

Kirishi: wait!!!

Izaya: what?

Kirishi: tsk... Don't let manna die ok.

Izaya: like she dies that easily.

Kirishi: you don't understand!! Oboro... Oboro...

Izaya: you talk too much. I roughly know what's going on but, I need what belongs to me.

__________________________

Masaomi runs down izaya's house and runs to the big streets. He cross the traffic lights without looking for cars. The cars stop suddenly causing the traffic to go in array. Cars honk at him, but he jsut continues running. 

That was when he stopped as he sees izaya and gang across him. Masaomi smirked and ran to the left. He ran into the residential area.

izaya: don't think you can escape easily masaomi-kun.

Just than both sides corners him.

masaomi: just so you know, I am not the one who planned this. I just want to screw you.

'IZAYAAA !!!' a pole came flying in izaya's direction. He dodged but the pole hit the people behind him.

izaya: damn you.

shizuo charged forward and izaya flicked out his pocket knife 'I don't have time for you.'

They fought. Shizauo tried to punch izaya but izaya dodged, izaya was now near to shizuo's stomach. It was wasy to target. Izaya aimed for that but shizuo grabbed onto izaya's wrist.

shizuo: I win.

This was when izaya dropped his pocket knife to his other hand and stabbed to shizuo's wrist. Shizuo had to let go of izaya's wrist. Izaya ran passed him 'for now. Its like that. Ja na.' 

Izaya chased masaomi to a big abandoned building. There were many people guarding that place. And obviously....

' yo. Orihara Izaya.'

izaya: oboro. Someone told me you would be here. Expected anyway.

oboro: we are not going to let you through.

izaya: oh? Really?