11: home

Izaya: kimiko manna. You're quite the sly one.

She was on the playground like that night on the swing. Izaya sat on the swing beside her.

Manna: kimiko manna ja nai.  Kuyama manna da.

Izaya: step by step making everyone hate me,distrust in me. Is that what you're trying to do?

Manna: ohto. I got found out.

Izaya: you know people trust me right. Plus those people you messed with, they hate me anyway.

Manna: true that people believe you because of your title. But... What if I were to screw each and everyone of them who are going to potentially be your customers. Make people chase you. I wonder what will happen to your hobby.

Izaya: manna you're mean.

Manna: am I?

Izaya: stealing my celty head using orphanage kids and a bulky guy with many men. All you need was a distraction. And... The bulky guy who requested my presence was it. Pretending to be my customer while your sneaky little kids hit my namie out and stole my head.

Manna: your head? Its not yours.

Izaya: manna you're...

He stood up and stopped the swing 'interesting and annoying. '

Manna: so people say. My kids are awesome right?  100 bucks per hour.

Izaya: you are as the day I've known you.

He leaned in close to manna ' manna. ' he smirked. ' using shizuo like an idiot using your tears. Really only you nah manna. '

Manna: arigato.

That was when he suddenly kissed her on the lips. She blushed hard. He retreated backwards ' manna...' he cupped her cheek ' come back to me. '

She passed him not wanting to see his face and than going full blush.

Manna: for the head?

She turned into total cold tone trying to hide her blushiness.

Izaya: celty huh? Afterlife huh?

She calmed down after hearing celty's name. She calmed down to remember what she needed to do.

She took the head from her jacket like it has many compartments and threw it behind her expecting izaya to catch ' take it. It just declaring war. '

She started to walk away when suddenly she felt a hug by the back. She blushed red again.

Manna pov:

His breath...  I could feel it...

His grip... His hands on me...

These feelings... Sometimes I hate being half human.

' I need you. You just want recognition from me isn't it? This whole time when I treated you as a piece. ' he said softly by my ear.

Manna: izaya... But you never cared remember.

Izaya: I... Never showed.

A... Guilty voice? It's the first time of me hearing it. Than it turned back normal.

Izaya: I never realised about it. Until you died. Which I couldn't find out why because your family would never tell and you did something to my sisters.

He got in front of me and squished my cheeks ' stay. '

Manna: izaya...

He hugged me and cupped my head ' come back. '

Manna: izaya... Your sisters killed me. With cars accident. Two cars smashed me in between. I was trying to save a cat. You know me and cats... They were afraid I would take you away.

Izaya: you didn't want them to tell me because you were afraid I would be angry? No.

He caressed my cheek ' you didn't want me to know you died. '

Manna: izaya... As expected nah. You don't even feel guilty or shocked.

Izaya: that's why you like me. Isn't it?

Manna: izaya... You'll never say it but I will. Aishteru.

He grabbed my hand,so big... No mine is small... ' we're going home. '