14: hims

izaya: manna... you're back.

He walked towards her and cupped both her cheeks 'where did you dissapear to without my permission?'

She blushed 'to see my freinds...'

izaya: you know I don't like it when things don't go my way. But again... when that happens its so interesting to see... human's thinking and their emotions.

He hug her 'that's why I like you so much. That's why I love you. You don't do exactly as I say when I exactly want you too. Manna...' he kissed her in the hair.

manna: izaya... people...

izaya: oh? You are embarassed? kawaii.

manna: izaya... let go.

Manna was talking with her cold tone and that made yuka wonder if manna was pretending be such a cherry person all this while.He lets go and look to the girl manna had brought in 'your name ...'

yuka: yu...

izaya: yuka kida. Masaomi's imoto. Desho?

yuka: so you do know everything.

izaya: it is my job. Why bring her here?

manna: assistant. She's mine. So don't mind her ok.

izaya: um. But I can't guarantee that I won't mess with her.

manna: izaya!!!....

izaya: you know me.

manna: yuka be careful. He is really a psycho.

yuka: ok.

manna:*resumes cute tone* ja. I will be going.

__________________________

yuka: cold, cherry. Which are you? Or are you a psycho like izaya?

manna: who knows. Hehe.

'oh. you're here.'

manna: allow me to introduce you my slave ,oboro.

(pic there)

oboro: yo. Came to see me? Missy.

manna: she is masoami's imoto. My assistant. Yuka. Kida yuka.

oboro: nice to meet you. As you can see *claps his hand*

Men came out from the may rooms of the house. They all looked quite the ferocious and strong part. 

yuka: is it me or they look like people who have killed people or have done super evil deeds.

oboro: you could say so. Missy kinda saved us...

yuka: you guys are the one who are protecting the house my nii-san and saki is staying at. Hai?

oboro:we could found out? I made sure nobody could have known.

manna said in a cold tone with a little pissed off face ' you asshole. What did you do? '

oboro: you don't worry.

manna: Don't let me catch you. Korosu. *resumes cute tone* ja... I'm going. Let's go yuka.

oboro: how did you know? yuka.

yuka: There must be some way izaya can't find my nii-san. So I asked from ayama kirishin if anyone new appeared in that neighbourhood. And guess when she asked, who popped up? Some weird people.

oboro: interesting. We will be good partners.

manna: huh? What are you talking about? I pay her. Not you. You don't get to take my things.

oboro: as usual, you're mean.

manna: arigato. We're leaving. Now.

_______________________________

yuka: are you mad at me?

manna: for using my resources without asking me?

yuka: hai.

manna: no. You can use them whenever and however I like. Just know, I know. *smiles* If I don't like it. Korosu.

yuka hai. And we sure met a lot of hims today.

manna: I just said him. I didn't say how many. Desho?Hehe.