8: love?

Humans are fragile things. Yet also they are stubborn. When they choose to be fragile almost everything around them breaks and scatters. Unable to believe that happens they break and scatter. Unwilling to glue themselves back... They remain as broken pieces waiting for something or someone to come along to fix them.

Scrabbling like a weak animal and clinging everything for survival. That's humans. That's... Life for a human.

*clank*

Anri: what are you doing?

Manna: who knows and lets see.

Manna's nodachi was against anri's blade. Anri's blade was tough and seemed to hard to break. Manna retreated backwards and charged forward again.

*stab *

Anri: gomen. Now... Return to what you were doing.

Instead manna grabbed onto the saika's blade tight and blood bleed from her palm

Now she was afraid. She tried to take out the saika from manna's body. Manna let go and she dropped the blade onto the ground. She walked backwards till it hit a wall.

Anri: Wait. What....? Why?

Manna: oops.

Anri: why....? Why don't I see anything from you? No memories? Why can't I... Control you?

Manna: you're really kind of weak aren't you? As a human.

Anri: h...huh...?

Manna :saika... That yotou (cursed blade)... Its mine. Who do you think its powers come from? It didn't just pop from nowhere baka.

Anri: how could it...be?

Manna: saika. Return.

The yotou flew to her hand ' manna...'

Manna: saika wanted to know what it was to love someone. So I taught her everything she needed about human emotions. No,love. So she ended up with a man with great swordsmanship and this bitch didn't want to return.

Saika: gomen.

Manna: it got passed around everywhere. I couldn't be bothered to retrieve her honestly. Manifested with rubbish...

Saika: its love!!!

Manna: don't bullshit. You want me to break you? With nothing to grab on,you saught for the entertainment of killing. How like me.

Saika: manna... Is that it? Killing.

Manna: but so afraid that these beings who look like him will break so all you did was cut their souls. What a sloppy job.

Saika: gomen.

Manna: you've become so human. Saika.

Anri: than... What's with all the voices I've been hearing?

Manna dropped saika onto the floor and stepped onto her ' this bitch really loved you pitying you of what happened to you. So she lent,no gave?'

Saika: gomen gomen please don't destroy me.

*Breaks *

Anri: saika!!!!

Anri cried, what she had depended for her whole life after her parents died... Is gone. There is... Nothing for her to depend anymore.

Manna grabbed her collar and dragged the emotionless and empty eyed girl through the alley.

Manna: the game is starting. Come on,you're needed.

That's when shizuo appeared.

Shizuo: LET HER GO

Manna: ah. How troublesome. Block him,100 bucks each.

A whole bunch of kids ran out and blocked shizuo.

Shizuo: get out of my way!!!

The kids were scared. They closed their eyes ' don't let him through!!! '

Manna escaped with anri on her back successfully.

Shizuo: tsk.