2: stalker?

manna pov:

Filtering through everything about ikebukurou . Downloading and knowing everything about ikebukurou ....

Am I a cyborg? Is that what you think? No, I am not a cyborg. I am not some alien that came from another planet. I am... something beyond understanding.

Ale....? Dullahan? She is here.... what's more is something seem to be missing. I see... her head is missing. I was right the moment we entered this area. It wasn't only because of that man that was interesting. Some people in this city... the things that work in this city...

interesting...

it proves worth of my time to eliminate my contract with a stupid old man.

Going around the world and knowing different kinds of people. That was the kind of benefit I wanted to have. But it proves to be boring. Humans are... almost all the same. Boring. Only a few are interesting, not bounded by what "normal" rules are.

True that rules prevents chaos, rules regulate and instruct how living beings live...

but that's boring...

What would it take for a human to break a "normal" rule?

What would it take for a human not to be feared of being "alone." "alienated"

Afraid of being alone

Afraid of being alienated in aother words makes human follow the flow of what they call "normal".

Really... boring.

What happened to the era where people had wars? They just went for what they wanted ignoring the "normal". Did those people dissapear along the way?

Peace?

Death?

Right... humans fear for death and chaos hence "normal" rules. "correct" rules.

That era where people fought foolishly was prehaps a little more intersting to what became of what now humans were, to what I call "robot" humans.

Not this city... ikebukurou ...

I can feel it. In this city.... there is something, someone out there...

intriguing...

hmm.... not enough information. The things that I dig from the surver... not enough. I need more. People... I need to form my own... to get what I need.

________________________________

manna:hey.

' little girl? '

manna: *anime vein* I am not a little girl!!

'go...gomen.'

manna: oh well. Ayama Kirishi. President of student council. Well mixed with friends easily. Popular with both girls and boys for figure.

kirishi: what do you want?

manna: ohya? Bared her fangs? Mix with other presidents of other schools' student council. Famous ones may I add. You are quite the split peculiar personality one.

kirishi: that is, if I don't know you than I will show you my fangs. Which in this case, I am going to scream molest any moment.

manna: I am a little girl.

kirishi: you are someone who is crazy.

manna: well credited for being the police commissioner's daughter. Oh. I am so scared.

kirishi: tsk. What do you want?

manna:what do you wish for deeply? I will help you fulfill it.

kirishi: with what should I believe you?

manna: you see. I am looking for people to work for me. I like to be fair. I have lots of money. But that's not what you need. You want to be able to get close to Orihara Izaya. You want to stay close to him. You like him don't you?

kirishi grabbed my collar pissed looking into my eyes ' what do you know? '

manna: things. But its not enough in ikekuburou.

kirishi:hn. That's right. You need people in this place. 

manna:what does izaya love? Messing around with people. What does he hate? Don't you think it would be the opposite?

kirishi: true. But attracting attention by making him hate me. That won't get me anywhere.

manna: it will. Somewhere. At least he notices you. Rather than... invisible. desho?

kirishi: ok than.

She puts me down ' I want money too.'

manna: ok. Oh you can recruit anyone, just not my name. Korosu yo( kill you)

she smiled 'I wonder. ' She turned around and that was when she felt a blade by her neck 'you...'

manna: how easily scared this fierce tiger gets. Don't go against me. Hontoni korosu yo.

________________________________

namie: have you heard?

izaya: heard what?

namie: your ex-girlfriend met someone strange.

izaya: she was never my girlfriend. What are you talking about?

namie: I see. So stalker than.

izaya: you could say that.

Izaya pov:

She acted already? How fast.

Hmm...

should I take her down while everything is fragile or...

should I wait for her to build her power than...

Take everything down...

Who knows...

Hehe. Maybe that girl wasn't that a bore anyway. Its time to research everything about her. Leaving her like that isn't that good an idea.