16: chase

Kirishi pov:

I was running across the streets. Running and running... Trying to avoid all the shadows,all the dark places. Keep running...

Still it wouldn't keep me safe. The people on the streets look at me as if I'm a mad woman. Running for no reason. I do. From... Fear.

They are coming...

I look to my phone that I was grabbing on... Can I trust it? Can I really hope it would happen?

No use doubting it. I started typing into the keyboard...

Raki ( my online name) : HELP!!!

Someone. Someone. Please come online.

Setton*celty*: what's wrong?

Finally!!!

Raki: someone is chasing me. Please help me!!!

Setton: where are you?

Raki: I'm in front of Sunnyvale building. I'm going in to hide. I'm wearing an arm band with a cross on it with school uniform. Please... Help me!!!

Just than someone pulled me in and pushed my head down. I was now hiding under the counter. Those guys... Please don't find me here.

Now I know... Even as the police commissioner's daughter won't save me out of this one.

Than the man squatted down ' they're gone. Get out before they find you. See that exit? Its a storage door. Go through out there. '

I nodded my head and did as he said. It ket me to a long alley. I was afraid. What if I was caught here? Tsk... No time to think. I ran down the long alley way and saw crowds. I tried to blend in and walk normally trying not to stick out.

' she got out by my building storage door. She should be heading towards the big streets where is crowded at this timing. ' one of them commented.

I suddenly saw a part of them from afar. My cold sweat came down... Don't see me. Don't see me.

Damn it... One of them cast his attention to me. Is this it? He ran towards me and was going to grab me. Tsk... That's it? I don't want to die!!! My tears at its edge...

Suddenly someone pulled me from the opposite direction and brought me to ran. It was... Sonohara anri. I know,she may not look like a big deal but one of the teachers was interested in her. So I paid a little attention.

Saika: taking her and running

Wait... She's... Saika?

Saika: seems like someone has noticed her gone and is looking for her. Realised someone took her away. Don't think realised that it was me. For now... They're not on our backs.

We kept on running until we reached outside the crowd. Somewhere in a residential area.

Kirishi: arigato...

Anri: daijobu?

Kirishi: I guess...

-TaroTanaka enters chatroom-

TaroTanaka *Mikado *: where are you guys now?

Saika: at a residential area away from the big streets.

-Kanra enters chatroom-

Kanra* izaya*: be careful ok. Who knows if they are also part of Dollars. They can see this conversation easily like that.

TaroTanaka: there's no way they could. The password is not given out anymore.
Kanra:that's what happened the other time. Remember?

TaroTanaka: hacking huh? Is that what happened?

Kanra: who knows?

Mikado pov:

I've thought about it before and probably is only why people cab become members with no password. Creating a backdoor in my website in another words.

Probably orihara-san if I had to guess.

TaroTanaka: for now,I guess it safe to come my house. Setton... Is it okay if you help us?

Setton: no problem. Sms me the location.

Kirishi pov:

And there she was. The famous headless rider. I've always wanted to meet her.

Kirishi: are you... Really headless?

She took out her helmet and showed me. Cool.

' I'm celty. Setton. '

Kirishi: arigato.

Celty: its ok. Come on.

So the bike kind of expanded and the three of us sat on the bike and headed for this TaroTanaka's house.

The door opened by a guy... He is... TaroTanaka? Mikado ryugamine.

Mikado: its you? Kaichou (school president)

Kirishi: ah. Arigato. For helping me.

Mikado: maa... Its not really much. Come in.

We take seats.

Anri: so who was chasing you?

Kirishi: hai. It was someone who wanted me dead cos I knew something.

Celty: what do you know?

Kirishi: ah. Manna. It has to do with manna!! Although she did lie to me about catching izaya's attention... I don't want her to die.

Celty: that's serious. What do you know?

Kirishi: well...

*ring ring*

Kirishi: manna...

I answered it with speaker 'hai?'

Manna: daijobu ?

Kirishi: hai.

Manna: I predicted that. But hope that it didn't happen. Oh well.

Kirishi: manna... You knew?

Manna: ah. You're such a busybody like izaya dakara.

Kirishi: I see. Wait. There's something I need to tell you.

Manna: celty. Meet me when I call you. Be alert ok? Nee-chan.

Celty nods her head and kirishi helps celty to say ok.

-Beep-

Kirishi: shit.

Than I got a message :

Don't bother telling me. It won't be fun.

That idiot!!! Does she want to die?!! Oh well.... She is twisted like izaya. I guess I shouldn't bother or I'll get myself in more trouble.

kanra: so is raika ok?

TaroTanaka :hai.

Kanra: eh. That's good. I guess.

Mikado: so who were those people? Orihara-san?

Kirishi: of course not!!! Its... Him. And... Her.....