6: just...a piece.

( Mikajima saki x Kida Masaomi.)

Manna: yo.

Saki: er...hai?

Manna: Mikajima saki to... Kida Masaomi.

Masaomi: what do you want?

Manna: hajimemashite. Watashi wa manna. Kayama manna

Masaomi: I don't know you.

Manna: I do. And I have a proposal for you.

Masaomi: a proposal...?

Manna: izaya.  Do you hate him?

Masaomi: so what if I do?

Manna: I want to defeat izaya. Want to help me? Saki mo.

Saki: you... Mean it?  can you?

Masaomi: saki. Don't fall to her trick.

Manna: sigh... I hate it when people reject me and love it too. It makes it disappointing but makes me want to get you.

Masaomi: are you sure you are not sent by izaya?

Manna: why does everyone say that? My heart would break.

Masaomi: hmph. I left ikebukurou. I'm not going back. Not now at least.

Manna: hn.... I see. My offer still stands. You don't have to do much. Just return to ikebukurou. Look for me through ehto...I think her name is... Ayama Kirishi. Oh. This is my number.

Masaomi grabbed onto saki's hand ' let's go. '

__________________________________

*knock knock *

Mikado: you are....?

Manna: manna. Kayama manna. I run a yoruzuya.

Gomenasai. I forgot to tell you guys what yoruzuya means. It means of an organization that does anything with the money given.

Mikado: I don't seem to know you.

Manna: you don't. I do. Your name is mikado. Ryugamine Mikado.

Mikado: what do you need from me?

Manna: nothing much. You just have to... Know and remember my name. That's all.

Mikado: eh?

Manna:I will be calling sometimes.  Dollars boss.

She turns around to leave.

Mikado: wait.

Manna: hai?

Mikado: how do you... Know that?

She turns around and leaned in, a devilish smile appeared on her face. She than whispered in his ears ' I... Should I say stole? Mmm... I... Took a look at someone's memories. ' she leaned backwards and smiled ' hehe. You wonder who? '

Mikado: uhno. I know this may be rude but... Are you with izaya?

Manna: who ever knows. Neh

She turns around to leave again but I grabbed her shoulder ' uhno. Who? '

Manna: hi-mi-tsu.

And she walked away.
_________________________________________

Izaya: picking up those pieces I messed with,what are you thinking of?

Manna: ale? Izaya has something he is interested in?

Izaya: no no you shouldn't put it that way. I am interested in many things.

Manna: is that so? Than have you found out anything about me?

Izaya: yoruzuya. And... You seem to have already died once.

Her eyes narrowed shocked by how he got that information ' who did you hear that from? ' her cute tone no more, except the cold one.

Izaya: I knew you look familiar.

Manna: *reuming cute tone* familiar?  Hahaha... And I thought you really knew me.

Izaya pov:

I hugged her and she tried to struggle free.

' you're not really trying are you?' I whispered by her ear ' kimiko.' I could feel her heart thump fast. You never changed even until now.

Izaya: you never told me your full name you know.

Manna:*back to cold tone* you never looked.

Izaya: you made me promise remember?

Manna: I don't believe it. You actually kept it?

Izaya: kimiko... You're the only weird one for me. Kimiko manna.

I squeezed her tight. I would never forget. I couldn't.

Flashback ~

Manna: izaya.

Izaya: hm?

Manna: you like looking at the sufferings of people. No,mess with people. Are you a sadist?

Izaya: no. Maybe. Who knows.

Manna: *giggles * hahaha... If you need a piece to dispose. Come find me.I do by money, you know that.

So I did.

Izaya: ooi. Did you mean what you meant?

Manna: um. *smiles *

And I did use her like a disposal piece. Killing people. Kidnapping people. Hitting people. Anything that has to do with violence she can do it all with a face as if none of this is her business. Rather... She enjoys it.

Killing. Fighting. Running.

She's... Weird.

I tried wondering what would happen if I tried to make her pissed. So I tore her favourite toys. She threatened to kill me and almost did but didn't.

Izaya: why stop?

Manna: couldn't.

Izaya: couldn't?

Manna: izaya.... I like you.

Izaya: huh? Hahaha...

Manna: you're so sadistic... Its as if I found someone who understand me. The people's face of fear... I've seen it so many times its bored. Happiness... Fake ones I've seen a lot. Angry... Boring. Suspicious... Boring. Sadness... Boring. But somehow when you make it... It turns from sadness to anger to happiness like a roller coaster ride. Its... Interesting.

Izaya: You can understand me?

Manna: I know its mean... But... I can't help it. Seeing people messed up and than the choices they make... Its interesting how humans think. Gomen. I'm leaving.

Izaya: kimiko.

Manna: izaya?

I hugged her ' you have to stay. You're weirdly likeable.'

End of flashback ~

Someone as weird and pervert,er no. Who understands me. Only you. I'm so happy. It was that kind of thought. Like? I never thought about it.

She was just a piece.

No... More like a chess buddy. That kind of thing.

Manna: I'm just... A chess piece to you nah. Izaya.

Izaya: you know me so well. So how did you die? And how come you're alive?

Manna: you shall never know.

He lets go of me ' so what's with this rebellion? '

Manna: defeat and conquer.  I will defeat you izaya.

Izaya: for what purpose?

She let out a devil smile ' hi-mi-tsu. '

Izaya: don't blame me if someone gets hurt.

Manna: you never knew me izaya. I was just...a piece.