4: about manna

Manna pov :

I sat on the swing and swing forward and backwards. I was waiting for someone. Or at least I hoped he would come... He sneaks here every night...

Izaya: yo.

Manna: izaya.

Izaya: waiting for me?

Manna: so? What do you think of me so far?

Izaya: Ayama Kirishi. She's not bad a choice. Never thought you have gone that far.

Manna: arigato.

Izaya: before you became a pet,you had a yoruzuya. Rumours say that your yoruzuya do all kinds of things as long its paid. Says that the yoruzuya is picky about its deals. But never fails. Nah. Red flower yoruzuya. Leaving a trail of red flower as a mark after every job. Any country. Any place.

Manna: hmm... My yoruzuya? Are you saying I'm the boss?

Izaya: I don't know.

Manna: hmm... Many rumours... Hehe. I know there aren't rumours like that. You guessed it.

Izaya: ah. I got caught.

Manna: oh well. I will tell you than. I am.

Izaya: and I thought you to be more interesting.

Manna: if you think that's all,I think you don't understand me at all.

Izaya: ah. You must mean the part about monster. I wish to see what that means.

' IZAYAAAAA!!! '

Manna: ah. Time's up. Da neh.

A vending machine came his way and he dodged it. I sliced it into half with my nodachi. It split into half and than disintegrates into dust.

Shizuo: oh? What kind of monster do we have here?

Manna: its nothing. *smiles * its just really small cuts in a fast speed that you can't see and... Than dust.

Shizuo: just like the monster over there? Are you friends?

We laughed ' friends? '

Izaya: don't misunderstood. I want to kill her.

Manna: huh? That's my sentence. Ohya...I forgot to say. I will assemble the pieces for our play. You'll see.

Izaya: is that so?

* ring ring *

Izaya: hai hai?

Namie: the apartment is burning. I'm outside. I didn't save anything except for the head.

-Beep-

Izaya: that was fast.

Manna: shouldn't underestimate little things and technology. They're really stupid if you get to know them.

Izaya: tsk. Sayonara than.

He ran off.

Shizuo: hahahaha.... That was good. I don't know what you did but. Nice.

Manna: tracking him via a website called Dollars wasn't difficult. Baka didn't bounce his Internet address through servers. I don't expect you to understand but... I'm not someone you should underestimate either.

Shizuo: like celty nah.

Manna: celty... Huh? I should visit her too. She would be a great piece.

Shizuo: ooi. Are you like izaya?

Manna: yes and no. Don't die. I need you.

Shizuo pov :

She turns around to leave waving goodbye. I need you?

Don't say that kind of things. I might fall in love with you. Just joking. Hmph. What a night.