23: izaya liar

Izaya pov:

So I got back into shinra's apartment. I had a bouquet of flowers. I waved it in front of her nose ' your favourite. Blue roses with magnolia scent. It was hard to fake. '

Shinra: so you admit is fake?

Celty hit shinra as if telling him to keep quiet.

Shinra: gomen.

Celty pulled shinra out of the room.

Izaya: I promised to come out a fake for you. Didn't I? Here it is. Gomen it took so long.

I leaned against the wall and slid down sitting to the floor... Damn it... There's nothing I can change is there?

I took out the photo that has almost rotten staying in my pocket for so long. I take a look at it... It was a picture of me hugging her. I found it when I played around with her sister's phone.

Her sister was obsessed with me that time because she wanted to take me over thinking that would make manna with nothing left. Of course... I just played around with her.

For some reason... I couldn't throw it away. I couldn't dump it somewhere either. I...  Guessed I wanted to see her again.

Now she's gone. Out of my reach...

Shinra: are you sad?

Izaya: shinra?

Shinra: what is her existence to you? Really.

Izaya: she was... Someone who intrigued me. Someone who attracted my attention. *smile* someone who I couldn't let my eyes off because she was so...  Interesting.

Shinra: you mean like you?

Izaya: is she?

I guess she is. I do see myself in her. Someone who understands me. Someone... Who don't act as I expect to. Some also don't act accordingly but... She's something else...

I look to her... Her jacket and blade are almost done dissapearing... Yet there's a smile.

She is kind. Not like me.

How can anyone be like me but be so kind?

Izaya: shinra... Is there... Really nothing?

Shinra: gomen. Izaya.

Celty: izaya... If only there's a way to contact Master.

I walked to her side... And kissed her lips 'for the one thing you wished to own from me but never got to... '

The jacket and blade dissapears. She's really dead now. I had fun with you manna. I will miss you manna.

Just than... Tears dropped from her eyes. Am I...  Seeing things?

Just than her eyes opened ' damn it. That was painful. '

Izaya: manna...

She plunged onto me making me fall backwards. Our cheeks and faces at close range ' izaya... I love your promise. '

I stroked her hair ' how come... '

Manna: its a secret deal I made with Master. The amount of souls I destory,they're mine to use. I can die many times. Gomen it took so long. I was being punished for taking so long to kill all of them and than praised for doing such a good job. That's why I died so long. Hehe.

I pushed her head into my chest ' baka. You shouldn't have came back. Now you're mine. I'm going to make you suffer. ' I smiled like how I would deviously.

' than.... I will just have to take you down...' she whispers by my ear ' hehe. '

Izaya: that's why I love you so much.

Manna: izaya liar.

Izaya: so half shinigami, how many contracts did you make with the devil to be here?

Manna: hi...mi...tsu