10: happy ending?

* bang bang bang *

Shizuo opened the door ' its you.' he took up his cupboard and aimed at manna.

Shizuo pov :

That was when she cried. Tears went down her cheek and she just came over and hugged me ' ma...nna?'

Manna: gomen. Gomen. Daijobu?

She took my arm by force and the cupboard I was holding fell. She just let the.cupboard hit her and she bleed. 'hehe.' Than she took a look at my arm ' I'm glad its fine. '

Is she the manna I know?

Than she looked to me with big innocent eyes ' izaya...izaya made me...' tears continued to flow.

I shrug my arm away from her, I can't trust her ' what do you want? '

She dried her tears ' can't believe me...huh... Well... I didn't expect you to... Just... This. ' she passed me a piece of paper. It had an address on it. ' anri. Anri is there. '

She turned and left. I don't if this is a trap but...Its not that good of an idea to risk it. I called celty and asked her for the boy's number hoping she has it. And she did. So I called the boy.

So we both agreed to check it out and there was what the address brought us to.

A large abandoned building. A warehouse. More specifically... Where the yellow scarves used as a base.

True that izaya knows this place. He did mess with all of us.Its no surprise he would put anri here with don't know what screwed up plan he has.

We walk into the warehouse. There the girl was. Sitting onto the couch. Lifeless.

The boy ran to her and hugged her ' anri. Daijobu? '

Anri: nai... Nai... Saika inai...

He squeezed her tighter ' its ok. I'm here. ' with a tinge of blush on his cheek.

Anri: saika inai!!!

Mikado: I'm here. I'm here. Mikado. Mikado ryugamine. Remember me?

Anri: mika...do?

Mikado: hai.

Anri: love... Saika inai. No love. What should I do? What can I depend on now?

Mikado: anri...

He cupped her head ' I'm here. I'll give you my love. All of it. I will try. I promise. '

Anri: all? Well it be enough?

Mikado: I... Don't know. But I'm sure. You can depend on me.

Anri: really?

Mikado: um. Yaksoku.

The girl's eyes lighten up and they were no longer lifeless. She hugged the boy tightly 'mikado!!! ' her tears flowed.

I guess its a good ending.

____________________________________

Manna: shi-zu-o.

Shizuo: manna.

Manna: hi hi.

Shizuo: arigato for last night nah.

Manna: anything to help you guys. *smiles*

I pat her head and than fiddles with it. Kinda cute. Suddenly she turns me around and hid behind me ' shizuo... Iza...'

Shizuo: IZAYAAAA!!!

Izaya dodged ' ohto manna. You did something really naughty nah. '

She squeezed my shirt ' shizuo...'

Izaya: I will find you later.

And he ran again. I turned around 'daijobu? '

She nodded and smiled ' um. Arigato. '

Shizuo: you can stay with me. I will prevent him from coming to you. He must have something threatening you nah.

Manna: ha...hai.

Shizuo: that bastard!!!

Manna : its ok. I can go find celty.

Shizuo: yea. There's her too nah. Than be careful.

Manna: um. Arigato. Shizuo.

She suddenly tip toes and gives me a kiss on the cheek making me blush real hard. She than skips along.

Kawaii.